PRAYER AGAINST ELEMENTAL SPIRITS






Gal 4:3. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements (stocheion) of the world9. But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, G4747 whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Strong's G4747 – stoicheion. Pronounced stoi-khā'-on refers to the elements from which all things have come. Or the heavenly/celestial bodies (such as moon, planets, stars and constellations), either as parts of the heavens or the elements, or rudiments, primary and fundamental principles of any art, science, or discipline. In biblical times we know that people worshipped elemental spirits of water, fire, air and the earth as deities. The bible refers to the Prince of the Power of the air (Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power G1849 of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience).  

So, we see that these spirits are fallen powers. But remember that not all Powers are fallen. There are Powers that are still loyal to God Almighty. We also know to this day astrology is practiced and observed as part of the culture. This is the worship of star deities that control the destiny of their followers using horoscopes and mediums. If you identify with star signs, repent and renounce all such covenants in the name of Jesus.

Col 2: 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power. 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities (archē The first place, principality, rule, magistracy of angels and demons) and powers (G1832 exousia, in the sense of ability, force, strength, superhuman, potentate/monarch] capacity) he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind.

Before you pray this prayer to repent and ask God to close all doors. Remember the only Power you have is from Jesus. Do not deviate away from the counsel of the Word of God when engaging with the Principalities and Powers of Darkness. Only the POWER and MIGHT of God can fight for you.

In the name of JESUS, ABBA, MY HEAVENLY FATHER, I am Strong in the Lord and the Power of His Might. When I am weak you are made strong.  I come into agreement with Your law that says the sun shall not smite me by day or the moon by night. Father God, you have delivered us from the power of darkness, and have translated us into the kingdom of your dear Son, Jesus. For by Jesus were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by You Jesus. Therefore, In the name of Jesus, I pray that Father you would grant me, according to the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened with might by Your Spirit in my inner man (Eph 3:16)

In the name of JESUS, I renounce, bind, break and destroy all devils of infirmity through witchcraft embedding and deterioration using power drawn from the sun, moon, stars, air, darkness, water, fire, and earth.

In the name of JESUS,  I bind and destroy and send the blood JESUS and the name of JESUS against every witchcraft attack using elemental spirits to put fear, intimidation, terror, apathy, physical bitemarks, rejection, depression, exhaustion, ignite aggression, assassination, weakening and confusion, and the removal of the control of myself and my will, or that of my spouse, my seed, my siblings, my Godly loved. I command these devils to come up and out of my spirit, soul and body and go in the name of JESUS! 

In the name of JESUS, I send the Blood of JESUS, and the Fire of HOLY SPIRIT to stop witches using the powers of the air and elements to get in my place of residence, transit, work, or any space I occupy or are present in.

ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER, seal off all parts of me that are moon/lunar sensitive with the blood of JESUS. Hide me under the pavilion of your wings. I bind my spirit soul and body from participating in any lunar rituals, cooperating with any lunar witchcraft rituals and divination and absorbing witchcraft in JESUS’s Mighty Name! 

In the name of JESUS, I command all witchcraft hierarchies and powers to receive the Rebuke of GOD. Father command your angels to destroy them in JESUS’s mighty name.

In the name of JESUS, I bind and renounce all familiar spirits sent by all forms of witchcraft and reject their operation in my life and destiny, spirit soul and body of myself, my spouse, my seed, my siblings and my Godly loved ones.

In the name of JESUS, I bind and destroy all curses and witchcraft hexes, vexes induced and projected through any rituals and sacrifices, divination and necromantic spells, or the working of roots and plants, astrology, familiar spirits, sex magic, sleep dream witchcraft, black magic, white magic, hoodoo, voodoo, sanitaria, the doctrine of demons, all false religion, Christian cults and sects, paganism, all forms of witchcraft and divination. In the name of JESUS, I break their powers and command them to go to nothing and utter destruction.

In the name of JESUS, I pray ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER you fill us with your HOLY SPIRIT, and your Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Might and Counsel, Discernment, Knowledge, the Fear of GOD and the Faith of JESUS. Cause us to be of QUICK UNDERSTANDING IN THE FEAR OF GOD, WE SHALL NOT JUDGE AFTER THE SIGHT OF OUR EYES, NEITHER REPROVE AFTER THE HEARING OF OUR EARS BUT WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL we judge the poor and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth. We shall slay the wicked with the sword in our mouth. ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER, cover our minds, wills, body, soul, spirit and body with the blood of Jesus. Amen.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this amazing prayer. I prayed it through with my 14 year old daughter who had been battling a demonic oppression for several weeks. After we preyed this prayer word for word she felt the demonic presence leave her mind and her self control returned. We now have peace again in our home. God bless you and your ministry. Australian family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen such a powerful prayer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment