PRAYER AGAINST WITCHCRAFT PERVERSION AND DEFILEMENT

                                                                     Image by Jesse Orrico

The word "defile" KJV Strong's H2490 matches the Hebrew חָלַל (chalal). It means to profane oneself, defile oneself, pollute oneself either ritually or sexually. It also means to make common that which is sacred and holy, to violate the honour of (sexually) or to violate (a covenant) and to treat as common and profane (the name of God). It also means to wound (fatally), bore and bore through, pierce. Therefore, we see that the aim of defilement is to debase you and remove you from your Godly estate as a redeemed new creation and revert to the carnal old man, to encourage you to dishonour God and Godly covenants like marriage and your very relationship with God. Finally, to keep inflicting wounds to your soul until they prove fatal to your salvation in Christ. What then does perversion mean?

For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you. (Eze 20:31)

Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words from www.blueletterbible.com defines the words perverse and pervert in various ways. Let us look at the ones relevant to this teaching.             Strong's Number: g1294, Greek: diastrepho, Perverse, Pervert means : "to distort, twist" (dia, "through," and strepho), is translated "to pervert" in Luk 23:2; in the Passive Voice, it is translated "perverse," lit., "turned aside, corrupted," in Mat 17:17; Luk 9:41; Act 20:30; Phl 2:15. So the aim of satan is to distort the Word of God, your words, your reality your perception,  and every good thing from God in your life in order to corrupt you. Strong's Number: g3344, Greek: metastrepho, Perverse, Pervert means "to transform into something of an opposite character" (meta, signifying "a change," and strepho,) e.g. "perverting the gospel of Christ," Gal 1:7.

In the name of JESUS, I send the Blood of JESUS to blot out all defilements empowering witchcraft attacks performed against me and my loved ones in JESUS name.

In the name of JESUS, ABBA rebuke all succubus and incubus spirits being projected into my dreams through witchcraft rituals and powers. Uproot and destroy them and send them back to their sender to destroy them.

In the name of JESUS, I repent of eating all foods and pollutants offered to me in the dream, I ask ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER to expel all spiritual poisons fed to me with the sole purpose of defiling my spirit, soul and body to open the door to witchcraft spirits to steal, kill or destroy me. Father GOD forgive me for feeding myself or not resisting in the dream realm when offered the food in the Mighty Name of JESUS.

I ask ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER in the name of JESUS, that you cleanse me of all satanic pollution, defilements and abominations placed in my spirit, soul and body with the curse breaking Blood of JESUS.

I ask you to flush out that poison and penalty. I reject, renounce, denounce, curse, cast down, rebuke and bring to zero all evil covenants and yokes with death instituted by eating in the dream. I break and sever every tie (spirit, soul and bodily ties) with familiar spirits and satanic caterers.

I release my soul into GOD!  I break, renounce and curse all evil altars erected in and against me as a result of eating food from satanic caterers in JESUS’s Mighty Name.

In the name of JESUS, I renounce, reject, nullify and cast down, uproot and destroy all witchcraft rituals performed against my marriage to bring enmity between me and my spouse. Let the Blood of JESUS locate and destroy all witchcraft hatred projected and conjured between my spouse and I, in JESUS’s mighty name.

In the name of JESUS, I come against and destroy all witchcraft rituals, spells and manipulations sent against the private parts of my spouse to join themselves with others in adultery and fornication of all types using lust and hatred of me in the name of JESUS.

By the power of the HOLY SPIRIT I uproot and destroy every spirit of arguing, rage, murder, wrath, division and hatred sown between my spouse and I with the intention to separate us in the name of JESUS.

In the name of JESUS, I cast down those devils and bring them to the subjugation of the power and authority of JESUS. 

Comments