Count Your Blessings and Give Thanks

The heavens declare the glory of the risen Lord, Jesus Christ.


























Image (c) Spyros Tav


Read Psalm 148

Psalm 148:5 (NLT)

Let every created thing give praise to the Lord, for he issued His command and they came into being.
 Psalm 148:5 (KJV)
Let them praise the name of the Lord: for He commanded, and they were created.

God has created you to show forth His goodness. Today take the time to think of all the praiseworthy things He has done for you. Thank Him for His goodness, every battle He won for you. Every good and perfect gift He has given you.  God is worthy of our praise on the mountain top and even in the valley. Our praise to God is a mighty weapon against the wiles of the enemy. So PRAISE the LORD with all of your spirit, soul and body.

Today's Confession
Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I thank You for my life. Your mercies for me, that are new every morning. Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is within me. I bless Your Holy name. I exalt you because You alone are worthy to be praised. Praise the Lord.





Comments