Divine Provisions

You shall not want
Image(C) microsoft 2011



Read Psalm 23, Isa 41:17-20.


 Isa 41:18-19 (NLT)
"I will open rivers for them on high plateaus.I will give them fountains of water in the valleys.I will fill the deserts with pools of water.Rivers fed by spring will flow across the patched ground. I will plant trees in the barren deserts- cedars,acacia,myrtle, olive, cypress,fir and pine"

 Isa 41: 18-19 (KJV)

 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree and the myrtle, and the oil tree. I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine and the box tree together" 

This is the day that the LORD has made, you will surely rejoice and be glad in it. A day of His divine Provision for you.A day of His abundance.You will not lack any good thing today. The Bishop of your  soul has released His blessings, riches and prosperity onto you to care for your spirit ,soul and body. Surely your life shall change to the glory of the LORD by the end of the day. Amen! 

 Confession for Today
 Father I believe that YOU have made today a day of joy and happiness for me.YOU have opened rivers of YOUR blessings for me and will lead me to YOUR springs of riches and prosperity. And YOU have filled my mouth with testimonies.In Jesus Name.Amen

Comments