The Gate of May

Pomegranates are a powerful symbol of fruitfulness.



Read and meditate on 
Psalm 19

Deuteronomy 8: 7 - 9 (NLT)

For the Lord your God is bringing you into a  good land of flowing streams and pools of water, with fountains and springs that gush out in the valleys and hills. It is a land of wheat and barley; of grapevines, fig trees, and pomegranates; of olive oil and honey. It is a land where food is plentiful and nothing is lacking. It is a land where iron is a common stone, and copper is abundant in the hills.


image (c) Christopher Talbot


Prophecy of the month

The month of May is the month that God will bring many into rest. Many will walk into their blessings. For many others blessings will simply locate them. This is a month of divine opportunity for many believers. Many will prosper and many will be empowered. Others will record incredible testimonies. Hallelujah. Praise the LORD.

Confession for the month

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I command and decree that all evil counselors and  evil counsel arranged against me this month to perish by the Fire of the Holy Ghost. I set ablaze every plan of the enemy to divert my glory and I bring it to nought. 

In the name of Jesus, I command and decree the doorway of my prosperity to open. I pursue, overtake and recover all my stolen blessings. I remove every satanic lid placed upon my finances. In the name of Jesus, I command and decree supernatural increase, Now! I am blessed beyond the natural. Father make me a sign and a wonder of blessing. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen!



Comments