He Does Not Change

 But the way of the upright is like the light of early morning,

getting brighter and brighter till the full day.
 
 
 
Image (c) designzzz
Luke 1:37 (ESV)
“For nothing will be impossible with God.”

He does not CHANGE. He remains to be God forever. From everlasting to everlasting He is God. He is immutable. No situation, No circumstances, No conditions can change HIM. He is LORD, the one and ONLY God. Beloved, note this, nothing you are passing through changes Him from being God.

He changes situations, circumstances and conditions. He is CONSTANT, ABSOLUTE AND PERMANENT. Every other thing else is dynamically unstable. Even heaven and earth, the work of His Hand will pass away but, He remains to be God.

Beloved challenge God with His word and promises about your situation and it will change for the better. Challenge God with your health and you are healed! Challenge God with your finance and you will lack no good thing! 

Nothing, I say, nothing remains the same when challenged by God. Not even rocks or mountains can still be in their position. For with God nothing is IMPOSSIBLE! There is no record of God failing.

Confession
Father in the name of Jesus, I call upon you Lord to deliver me from every snare of the devil. I command every mountain before me to be lifted up from your position now and be cast away. In the name of Jesus I command my breakthrough to manifest now! I command divine opportunity to manifest now in my life! Thank you Father God for the change that is taking place right now in my life and destiny in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen! Praise the Lord!

Comments

  1. The Blog is experiencing some technical issues, I will try posting again later. Today's post is entitled He Does Not Change. Amen!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment