Dry bones shall rise again!

God has turned your dead situation into fruitfulness

Image (c) ap-groente

Ezekiel 37:1-14

 1THE HAND of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
    2And He caused me to pass round about among them, and behold, there were very many [human bones] in the open valley or plain, and behold, they were very dry.
    3And He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, You know!
    4Again He said to me, Prophesy to these bones and say to them, O you dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
    5Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath and spirit to enter you, and you shall live;
    6And I will lay sinews upon you and bring up flesh upon you and cover you with skin, and I will put breath and spirit in you, and you [dry bones] shall live; and you shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord [the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].
    7So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a [thundering] noise and behold, a shaking and trembling and a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
    8And I looked and behold, there were sinews upon [the bones] and flesh came upon them and skin covered them over, but there was no breath or spirit in them.
    9Then said He to me, Prophesy to the breath and spirit, son of man, and say to the breath and spirit, Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath and spirit, and breathe upon these slain that they may live.
    10So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath and spirit came into [the bones], and they lived and stood up upon their feet, an exceedingly great host.
    11Then He said to me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, Our bones are dried up and our hope is lost; we are completely cut off.
    12Therefore prophesy and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, O My people; and I will bring you [back home] to the land of Israel.
    13And you shall know that I am the Lord [your Sovereign Ruler], when I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, O My people.
    14And I shall put My Spirit in you and you shall live, and I shall place you in your own land. Then you shall know, understand, and realize that I the Lord have spoken it and performed it, says the Lord.


Beloved this is a powerful prophecy for your life. It is an apt picture of how circumstances in our life, (the death of a loved one, retrenchment, enmity between friends, divorce etc.) can kill our hope. 

What word did God give you for your life? Sometimes when we are waiting for the fulfilment of His promises our faith can grow cold. Notice that the bones were in a valley, a place of depression, there was no life in that valley to the extent that the bones were completely dried out. 

Perhaps you have come to the end of yourself; you have tried everything in your arsenal “to help God”. Maybe you have even decided that you will just let it go.

God is asking you today if you believe that He can make EVERY dead situation in your life live again? Remember when God asks a question it is not because He does not know the answer. The answer is yes He can. 

God Instructed Ezekiel to prophesy over the dry bones. So beloved today we are going to prophecy over your life and destiny. 




Confession
In the name of Jesus I prophesy to every dry situation, every barren situation, hear the word of the Lord. 

Thus says the Lord God to every dead situation: Behold, I will cause breath and spirit to enter you, and you shall live; my marriage receive the breath of God. My career, receive the breath of God. My finances receive the breath of God. My walk and destiny in God, receive the breath of God. Begin to name any dead situation that you want God to resurrect in your life. 

I fling open every grave where my potential was buried by the enemy in the name of Jesus. Father cause all these things to come to life. Thank you Father that you have put your Spirit in me and I will live an abundant life in your Spirit and on the earth in Jesus name.

Check out the video bar on your right and click on the video, Dr Cindy Trimm releases the power of God. Be blessed.

Comments

  1. Hallelujah, Thank You God, You deserve all the praises now and forever..Thank You God for Your peace and Love in Jesus name Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment