His Arms are Wide Open



Read
Luke 15: 11- 32.

Beloved the world is nearing its end. If you look at the headlines in the news they show us that we are living in perilous times. Many are mourning the loss of their loved ones to numerous tragedies:
Wars 


Rumors of wars
 Anti Government Protestors in Yemen

Image (c) Google 

Earthquakes and Floods
 Tragedy in Japan
Image (c) Google

Clearly it is time when we should live ready. That can only truly happen if there is introspection. Examine yourself. Could it be you are like the prodigal son who squandered his inheritance and therefore landed himself into penury and poverty? 

By the end of the passage, the bible says “He came to his senses and made his way back to His Fathers house." Although he was ashamed of what he had done there was a part of him that knew that his Father was not a harsh man. He treated his servants well and took good care of them.In the same way . ...

The Fathers heart is to gather you in his arms. 
Just come as you are..
 Image (c) Gary Wallin

Jesus is calling you now. Could it be that you have repented before, only to backslide? Jesus is saying, “Come, I Am giving you a second chance. Could it be you are among those who are saying there is no God? People like that are deluding themselves. For the bible says, “the fool says in his heart there is no God.” Don’t join them.

The Savior is calling; His arms are wide open; ready to receive you. He is saying to every sinner there is HOPE. Just take a decision now and return to the Lord. This is a Time of departing from all the situations that hold you captive. Like the prodigal son I implore you to come to your senses. Run to God! Serve the lord. This is a time of parting ways with evil, wickedness and returning to God. This is a time of ingathering. Make yourself available to be gathered by the Spirit of God. Stop procrastinating for there is little time left. If you are already a believer, God is calling you deeper into Himself.


 His love is burning for you. He is so passionate about this plea. For there is nothing you can give in exchange of your soul. I have included this song called in Christ Alone. If you know it, sing it. It is a blessing. Meditate on what Jesus has done for you. Amen.

In Christ Alone
by Keith Getty & Stuart Townend

IN CHRIST ALONE my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
 
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.
In Christ alone! – Who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe!
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied –
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands, in victory
Sin’s curse has lost, its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine –
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.
No guilt in life, no fear in death,

This is the power of Christ in me;
From life’s first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand!

CCLI Song # 3350395, © 2001 Thankyou Music (Admin. by EMI Christian Music Publishing)

In Christ alone stand. All other ground is sinking sand.

Confession

Father in the name of Jesus, your word tells me that true repentance -which is a turning away from habitual sin – leads to salvation. I know it is not something I can do in my own strength, so Holy Spirit help me. 

Father I come before you. I ask you to forgive me where I have allowed lukewarmness to creep into my relationship. I pray that Lord you empower me to return to my first love for Jesus. Jesus forgive me where I have broken my communion with you. I forgive myself and receive your forgiveness.

Talk to your heavenly Father.

Listen to Karen Wheaton ministering the grace of God in the YOUTUBE video bar on the bottom of the page; and meditate on the power of the blood of Jesus.  He came to save you. Be blessed.


Salvation prayer

Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus I declare my dependance on you. I have no power of my own. Holy Spirit I look upon you to help me, for I have no power of my own. Let your mercy and grace in the blood of Jesus help me, wash me, cleanse me.

Jesus I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that you are the Son of God. I believe you died on the cross for my sins and that you rose from the dead on the third day. Please come into my heart and come to be my Lord and my Savior. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Welcome to the family of God. The bible says the angels of God in heaven rejoice when one sinner is saved. Now that you have given your life to God, child of God, I would encourage you to read the bible everyday and pray  to strengthen your faith. A good place to start is in the gospel of John. In order to build a relationship with God you need to make room for Him. 

Also find a good church home where God will knit you with people who will love you. God will direct you in Jesus name.  

If you have any questions or you need prayer, you can send your prayer request to the ministry email exo2god@gmail.com or post it in the comments box.

God Bless you.



Comments