The power of hell has been disarmed in your life

·
Psalm 24

Who can enter the LORD’s temple?
The earth and everything on it belong to the LORD.
The world and its people belong to him.
The LORD placed it all on the oceans and rivers.

Who may climb the LORD’s hill or stand in His holy temple?
Only those who do right for the right reasons, and don’t worship idols or tell lies under oath.

The LORD God, who saves them, will bless and reward them, because they worship and serve the God of Jacob.

Open the ancient gates, so that the Glorious King may come in. Who is this Glorious King? He is our LORD, a strong and mighty warrior. Open the ancient gates, so that the glorious king may come in.

Who is the Glorious King? He is our LORD, the All-Powerful!  

Jesus went to the Gate of Hell and commanded it opened. The demons asked, ‘who are you’, the reply was thunder and fire, ‘The LORD strong and mighty, the KING OF GLORY’, which shook the foundation of hell and death. He collected the key of death and hell from Satan and gave them to us. Hallelujah!

By that, all those held captive were released. Those in chains were unchained. Those under lock and key were unlocked. Those in bondage were freed. Hallelujah! This is your testimony today.

You are delivered. Praise the Lord! You are delivered by His power. You are delivered by His might. Receive it in Jesus name.

Confession
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ I break open every box or containment the enemy had put me in. My destiny, I command you to be free of all limitations. My life, my career or anything concerning me begin to show forth the Glory and majesty of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

In the name of Jesus, every area of my life let the King of Glory come in. Every chain of non achievement and disappointment be smashed to pieces by the glory of God. Father answer any weapon of destruction sent to my life to kill, steal from me or destroy me with your FIRE AND LIGHTNING in Jesus name!

I cease to be an image of failure and regression. I am an express image of the goodness of God. By the grace of God I am going from glory to glory in my walk with God. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Comments