DISGRACING THE STRONGMAN OF YOUR LIFE

Ephesians 6:12 AMP
12For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.


Matthew 12:29 NKJV
29 Or how can one enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.

Luke 11:21-23 NKJV

21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. 22 But when a stronger than he comes upon him and overcomes him, he takes from him all his armor in which he trusted, and divides his spoils. 23 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

Joshua 11:1-3 AMP

1WHEN JABIN king of Hazor heard of this, he sent to Jobab king of Madon, and to the kings of Shimron and Achshaph,
2And to the kings who were in the north in the hill country and in the Arabah south of Chinneroth and in the lowland and in the heights of Dor on the west;
3To the Canaanites in the east and west; to the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites in the hill country; and to the Hivites below [Mount] Hermon in the land of Mizpah.

Further study

Isaiah 49:24-26, Colossians 2:15.

Beloved, we are going to examine a message about powers responsible for most problems in the World. Powers that have been holding many captive and keeping many in bondage. Powers that will neither agree to free their victims, nor release them from hostage willingly. Powers wreaking havoc on peoples’ lives and property with reckless abandon. Powers spilling and shedding blood every day.

 This power is called the STRONGMAN. Strongmen are terrible powers.   Satan uses them to do dirty JOBS. Strongmen occupy a special place in the kingdom of darkness. Their main duty is SUPERVISION.

WHO IS A STRONGMAN?

A strongman is a principal demon of a high order and rank. The strongman is the chief or the leader of an evil group or association. Strongman can also be a human being who has given himself/herself over to be totally possessed by a strongman spirit. He is a devourer and a destroyer that violently exercises his power and authority with force.

NOTE

The primary thing to know about strongmen is that:

·        They are very wicked,
·        They rule by threat, force or violence,
·        Strongman/men is/are an authority or power no lesser power challenges.
·        They supervise the activities of lesser powers under them especially those in their domain.
·        They can delegate and assign duties to powers under them.


These characteristics are clearly evident when we look at Joshua 11: 1-12 where Jabin was the chief strongman. Please see our archive on “How to deal with the conspiracy of the kingdom of darkness”. Today we are going to pray against the chief strongman working against your life and destiny.

Please beloved wherever you are all over the World pray the prayers below with anger in your spirit and you will know that God’s power superior to other powers.

Pray this prayer repeatedly. Don’t read it like you are reading a book but pray with all the God-given spiritual energy in you.

Note: The divine spiritual weapons in this battle against the satanic chief strongman are SWORD OF THE LORD AND FIRE

1.   Every architect of problems in my life and destiny catch fire burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

2.   Every problem fashioned against my life and destiny by any demonic entity be consumed by fire, in Jesus name.

3.   Every strongman of the devil standing against my progress and stopping me from moving into the next level/phase of my destiny, be destroyed by the sword of the Lord.

4.   I attack every strongman of the devil blocking me with the Sword of the LORD, I command your wisdom and intelligence to turn to foolishness, let your diligence turn to carelessness, let your skill and cunning fail you in this battle against my life and destiny woefully in Jesus name. Let all your strategies of war that worked against me fail you now in Jesus name.

5.   Oh you Jabin of my life and destiny, wherever you are now be destroyed by the thunder and fire of God, be consumed by fire. 

6.   In the name of Jesus, let every strongman coordinating other strongmen to destroy my life and destiny, to stop me from moving forward in life, catch fire right now burn to ashes.

7.   Every evil alliance and conspiracy from the kingdom of darkness against my life, my family, my destiny, my career scatter by fire. No alliance of the enemy shall stand against me in Jesus name. 

8.   Every power and authority of darkness assigned to amputate and abort my destiny before its maturity be destroyed by the Sword of the LORD. Oh Lord, marshal out your sword of destruction against powers and forces designed to abort your glory, your blessings for my life and destiny. Locate them and destroy them in Jesus name (repeat several times).

9.   Every territory created in the spiritual realm to fence in [warehousing and storing] my glory, my blessings scatter by fire. In the name of Jesus let your boundaries and fences catch fire and burn to ashes. Let your hedge collapse like the walls of Jericho. At the sound of my voice let those barriers collapse now in Jesus name. 

10.               I enter into the store house  and the strong room of the strongman called Jabin, I cart away my riches, my health, my blessings my opportunities my ministry, my children, my family, my career and my advancement (begin to name what the enemy has stolen from you) in Jesus name.

11.               I cut off all reinforcements of enemy troops; let all your lines of communication be scrambled and destroyed as I send confusion into your camp now in Jesus name. 

12.               I decree and declare that there shall be no regrouping and re-attack. Let the Angel of the Lord utterly destroy and persecute your troops. I speak double destruction upon your wickedness. I decree that your stratagems and schemes all fail now as I confess that my victory is sure in Jesus name.

Comments

  1. Oh thank you.it sounds Good and I'm going to pray these prayers and give a positive testimony in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you.it sounds Good and I'm going to pray these prayers and give a positive testimony in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful Prayers that cast you on the floor, get you dizzy. Thanks for posting, and may the Almighty God reveal Himself to you by His Spirit. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. All praises and honour to to "God Almighty!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment