How to deal with the conspiracy of the kingdom of darkness

Today’s reading is taken from:

Joshua 11:1-12 AMP

God had given the children of Israel the land of Canaan. But as we know, there were giants in the land. And before they could occupy the land they had to fight off the inhabitants of that land. Child of God, has God promised you something great and awesome? Well you need to understand that you are in for a fight. Today I will give you a glimpse into the enemy’s strategy in terms of trying to stop the move of God in your life.


The mastermind of the attack against the Israelites on their way to the Promised Land was a king named Jabin. Jabin means one who is intelligent, mentally cunning, skilful, diligent, eloquent and discerning. His role as a chief ruler in any attack is to inform, instruct and coordinate other strongmen (kings). His job is to separate a believer from the promise of God using cunning. He tries to amputate and abort destinies before they mature.


Let us take a look at some significant names and places mentioned in this chapter. Jabin was king of Hazor, which basically means to fence in, i.e. a barrier or blockade. The territory he rules in the spiritual realm is; fencing in and creating barriers that hedge in believers. But he uses reinforcements from other kings. The first demon entity he calls upon is from Madon which is a place that harbours giants. These entities bring widespread strife, discord and contention in people’s lives and destinies through quarrels.  You know that the bible tells us where there is strife there is every evil thing. The ruler of this region (Madon) is called Jobab and his name means error of judgement, gaffe, stupid mistake. So the means of causing these contentions will be through a lack of wisdom that leads to error and mistakes. 


Then he calls on two demons whose job are to guard the territory (Shimron) he has gained and chains, restrains and hampers his victims (Achshaph) with a fetter; in other words, bondage.


After this, he calls more reinforcements that create problems (mountains), (hardship, a low ebb of life, a pit) valleys, (loneliness, dryness, lack, poverty) Arabah - desert plain. After this he calls in a strongman of humiliation (root word of Canan) to destroy people’s image then he calls in an evil broadcaster (root word of Amorites) to announce and speak against his victims.

As if this is not enough, a spirit of terror (root word of Hittites) is released to torment and torture their victims. To maintain this status quo, satan and his cohorts try to separate (Perizites) people from the presence of God that brings love and a sound mind. Torment is experienced in a person’s emotions but particularly in the mind. Without the intervention of the Holy Spirit, their target is trampled, tread down underfoot and polluted (root word of Jebusites) in order for them to not rise again. 


Then finally, the enemy puts a strongman in charge of the encampment or stronghold (root of Hivites) that will ensure that the victim is bound forever.


How to fight these enemies

One key thing is to not be afraid. Be courageous when you are faced with an evil alliance of satanic strongmen.


And the Lord [Jehovah (the) self-Existent or Eternal], said to Joshua, do not be afraid because of them. Joshua 11:6a AMP.


Trust and depend on God He will fight the battle for you. Look at what God said to Joshua.

Tomorrow by this time I will give them up all slain to Israel. You shall hamstring their horses and burn their chariots with fire. Joshua 11:6b AMP



1.  You need to listen to the instruction of the Holy Spirit (like Joshua did as the Lord commanded).
2.   You need to be on the offensive. You need not wait for the enemy to strike you with his assembled troops.
3.  You need to pray with Holy anger until they are totally destroyed. So this requires perseverance, persistence and consistence. Keep launching attacks against the enemy through prayer. Joshua pushed back the enemy to Mizpeh (a watchtower, observatory for military purposes). This can only mean prayer.
4.  Destroy the head first, the chief strongman. You do not have to know him by name but if you know his name, command destruction on it.
5.   Destroy the enemy’s weapons and strengths by using the name of Jesus, the blood of Jesus and the Fire of the Holy Ghost.



Confession


Father in the name of Jesus, I come against all strongmen of the devil and their alliances against my life and destiny. In anyway and any manner they have fashioned and formed conspiracies against my life and destiny. Let Fire break out from the mouth of God and consume them. They come against me one way let them be destroyed in seven ways. 


I destroy the mastermind and architect of this attack in Jesus by the sword of the Lord. I send the Fire of God to burn to ashes their kingdoms, chariots and their horses and weapons of attack. I send confusion into the midst of my enemies, let them begin to fight amongst themselves. 


I destroy ever arrow fired to amputate and abort my destiny. Every barrier and blockade put in my path scatter by fire. I destroy every attempt to regroup, reinforce and re-attack me in Jesus name. I command all strife, discord and contention to cease in my life, career, marriage and family. I pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding to not walk in error of judgement and mistakes. 


Every iron and fetter binding me from moving forward break by fire in the name of Jesus. I am not your candidate. Every problem, hardship and lack programmed against me, disappear and vanish in Jesus name. I bind and destroy every strongman of humiliation, slander and all evil broadcasters assigned against me. I refuse to be humiliated. 


I send terror and confusion into the enemy’s camp. I will not fear the terror by night in Jesus name. I tread and trample my enemies under my feet; and I decree and declare my victory in Jesus name. Amen!

Comments

Post a Comment