JOBAB, the hatchet man of the Enemy

Joshua 11:1-3 AMP,
1 When Jabin king of Hazor heard of this, he sent word to Jobab king of Madon, to the kings of Shimron and Akshaph, 2 and to the northern kings who were in the mountains, in the Arabah south of Kinnereth, in the western foothills and in Naphoth Dor on the west; 3 to the Canaanites in the east and west; to the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites and Jebusites in the hill country; and to the Hivites below Hermon in the region of Mizpah.


Ephesians 6:12 AMP,
For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.

Numbers 13:27-31AMP
They told Moses, We came to the land to which you sent us; surely it flows with milk and honey. This is its fruit.
    28But the people who dwell there are strong, and the cities are [a]fortified and very large; moreover, there we saw the sons of Anak [of great stature and courage].
    29Amalek dwells in the land of the South (the Negeb); the Hittite, the Jebusite, and the Amorite dwell in the hill country; and the Canaanite dwells by the sea and along by the side of the Jordan [River].
    30Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once and possess it; we are well able to conquer it.
    31But his fellow scouts said, We are not able to go up against the people [of Canaan], for they are stronger than we are.

2Last time we looked at the activities of one of the satanic chief strongmen, Jabin. His role in the scheme of things; and how he co-ordinates other strongmen.  We are going to briefly examine the activities of other strongmen and pray some powerful prayers against them. 

Our focus today is on Jobab (error of judgment, gaffe, stupid mistake). He was one such strongmen that Jabin engaged in his bid to stop Joshua and the children of Israel from entering the promised land. He is the demonic entity responsible for strife, discord and contention in peoples’ lives and destinies. He stirs up quarrels and causes relationships to break down.

He is the spirit behind mistakes and errors in peoples’ lives, jobs, and affairs. He causes quarrels in families, amongst couples and brings strife among friends and pals. Jobab is a ruler of Madon which is a place that harbours GIANTS. 

The spirits that oppress and suppress people in their sleep are from the part of hell that has characteristic like the physical MADON. Whenever you are being suppressed or suffocated in your sleep it is these spirits (giants) from the spiritual Madon that are being unleashed on you. Whenever blessings are on the way it is these evil spirits that are called upon to terminate them.


Unfortunately, believers are taking things for granted; they are taking events and happenings in their lives and destiny as normal. They do not know that satan and his demons are strategizing and re-strategizing every day. The quarrelling, confusion on the home front and divisions among family members are all the handiwork of the enemy and his cohorts. He divides and rules people through this demon (Jobab).


Beloved gird your loins and belts and put on the whole armour of God and let us stand up together and raise our voices against these wicked spirits from the pit of hell.


Below are some prayer points attached to this message, pray them with anger in your voice and spirit. I guarantee you deliverance if you pray this prayer the way Holy Spirit wants you to pray them. 

Thank you and God bless.


 
PRAYER POINTS

1.   Every strongman causing strife and confusion in my life and destiny catch fire burn to ashes.

2.   Every evil Spirit (Jobab) hired against me by the enemy (representative of Jabin) be destroyed by Holy Ghost fire. I am untouchable in the name of Jesus.

3.   Every power stirring up quarrels in my relationships, be roasted by fire. Let fire break out from the mouth of God and consume you. I decree that my relationships are safe in the name of Jesus. I command my relationships to move to the next level now in Jesus name.

4.   Every spirit behind mistakes and errors in my life, wherever you are now, let the anger of the LORD fall upon you. Be destroyed by unquenchable coals of fire (Joshua 11:1).

5.   Every Demon, from the Parts of hell called Madon, suppressing and suffocating me in my sleep, be consumed by fire. I decree and declare my spirit, soul and body a no go area for you. The word of the Lord says “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm”.  I bind you from my life and destiny with this word of God (repeat several times) (Psalm 105:15).

6.   Every power denying me my divine blessings, by the name of my Lord Jesus Christ I render you powerless, I overcome you by the sword of the LORD. I recover my blessings, signs and wonders from you and I possess my possessions in the name of Jesus (Gal 3:14).

7.   Every spiritual giant assigned to stop me from entering the Promised Land (goals, visions, pursuits, etc) of my life and destiny catch fire burn to ashes. I refuse to be cowed by the heights or threats of the giants. I will enter into my promise land by fire by force. I refuse to be stopped on the way; I will make it to the promise land. ( Repeat several times) (Numbers 13:27-31).

8.   Give God thanks and praises for the answered prayer. Praise and worship Him with a believing heart and attitude.

Comments