Nothing is beyond His reach


JUDGES 15:14 -15, 19 (NIV)

14 As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting. The Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands. 15 Finding a fresh jawbone of a donkey, he grabbed it and struck down a thousand men.

The Bible tells us that Samson was thirsty after this fight and so He asked God for a drink of water because he was feint. 

 19 Then God opened up the hollow place in Lehi, and water came out of it. When Samson drank, his strength returned and he revived. So the spring was called En Hakkore, and it is still there in Lehi.

Child of God are you tired of constant attacks from the enemy? Perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed by the viciousness of them. Or perhaps you find yourself in a situation where like Samson the decisions you have made have led you to being bound or tied up by the enemy.

Child of God, have you made a mistake that has brought ruin to your life? Committed an error that has led to regret and gnashing of teeth? Have you been sold out into the hands of your enemies by your unfriendly friend(s)? Child of God, turn to God for that is the only way out now!

Samson was a man like you who made a similar mistake. He paid dearly for his mistake and error. An unfriendly friend sold him to his enemies and they dealt with him severely. His two eyes were plucked out. The lion who killed 1000 men with a donkeys jawbone became a weakling overnight. I don’t know if this is your story?

Samson in his agony remembered that there is still hope for him. He must have remembered the numerous times God had revived him, and come through for him. The scripture says, he cried to God for deliverance in spite of his error and misdemeanour. God responded in might and in power to His request!


Judges 16:26-30 NIV
26 Samson said to the servant who held his hand, “Put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them.” 27 Now the temple was crowded with men and women; all the rulers of the Philistines were there, and on the roof were about three thousand men and women watching Samson perform. 28 Then Samson prayed to the LORD, “Sovereign LORD, remember me. Please, God, strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes.” 29 Then Samson reached toward the two central pillars on which the temple stood. Bracing himself against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other, 30 Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines!” Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived.

This shows that nothing is beyond God’s reach. Take a cue from Samson right now, I want you in that pain, agony and difficulty to cry to God. Go into your prayer closet and cry out to God. Cry out to live, cry out for the defeat of Satan. As God heard Samson, He will hear you. Call on Him out of the depths of your despair. He will answer you. He will rescue you out of that pit of death. He will hear your cry and pay attention to your prayers. Samson asked to die with his enemies and his request was granted. Ask the Father to deliver you from death, ask for His abundant life and He will give it to you. Remember your words are powerful.

Confession

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus I ask for forgiveness for every door I opened to the enemy through ignorance or wilful sin. I receive your forgiveness by Faith. Father I ask you to revive my spirit.

Holy Spirit I ask for an infilling of your anointing and strength. Holy Spirit, I ask for fresh fire. Holy Spirit, search me with your fire and remove everything in my spirit, soul and body that looks like bondage. Every chain of discouragement, break in Jesus name. Every spirit that was ministering death, defeat and fatigue catch fire burn to ashes. Let every stubborn pursuer perish in Jesus name. 

I soak my mind with the blood of Jesus Christ and cast down every imagination and thought trying to exalt itself above the counsel of God in my life.  I am a conqueror in Christ Jesus. I will not lose hope or despair for God is my deliverer and He will never leave or forsake me in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Comments