While the door is still open





Beloved, pray for the body, pray for pastors, pray for your family.  The Lords coming is eminent and as the church we need to do the following.  


PHI 2:12 NIV
Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only
in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your
salvation with fear and trembling.

Today, I feel urgency in the Spirit to declare that Christ is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle; He is not coming for a lukewarm church. He is coming for a victorious church. Victorious over what? Victorious over the devil and his schemes and sin and hell.

We must overcome satan by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony. Some of the things I’m going to say are very sobering but I must say them in obedience. God is calling every one of us to repentance. A walking away from the things we know the Word says are not profitable.

Beloved, there are many voices out there. Some borne of God and some not of God; proclaiming to be the way. It is a time that we MUST test the spirits as the scripture warns us. Child of God what are you affiliating yourself to? Are you tying yourself to worldly concepts and teachings? You must ask the Father to remove the vestiges of any strange doctrine. Be mindful of what you set before your eyes. Examine what you read. What you watch on TV. Never let your guard down. You have a responsibility to check everything before you receive it into your spirit and allow it to conceive. How? Is it in the bible? If it is not in the bible, whether it’s on Christian TV, blogs or delivered by an angel itself, Beloved if it is not in the word; reject it. Reject it with everything in you. What do you need to be mindful of to not fall on the wayside.

GALATIANS 5:19 AMP
Now the doings (practices) of the flesh are clear (obvious): they are immorality, impurity, indecency, idolatry,  sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger (ill temper) selfishness, divisions (dissensions), party spirit, (factions, sects with peculiar opinions, heresies), envy, drunkenness, carousing and the like. I warn you beforehand, just as I did previously, THAT THOSE WHO DO SUCH THINGS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Have you been lured away by sin, pride, deceitfulness, lust, adultery, lies, stealing, fornication, strife, unforgiveness or disobedience, Christ is waiting for you where you left Him. Tomorrow may be too late.
LUKE 12:5 AMP
 
But I will show you whom you should fear:
 Fear him who, after the killing of the body,
 has power to throw you into hell. 
Yes, I tell you,
fear him.

BELOVED we need to allow the Holy Spirit to examine our hearts do we harbour any of these, its time to let them go, let the resentments go, forgive others its not worth it to continue in these sins, especially after today. May God grant you the grace to truly repent and may He restore your soul....

Confession
Father, Lord I know you are calling your church to repentance. In the name of Jesus I repent of any of these sins.  Mention by name whatever the Holy Spirit brings to your heart. I ask for your forgiveness and I thank you, Father please cleans me with the blood of Jesus as I receive your forgiveness. Father, I surrender my will, my life, my body which is your temple as a living sacrifice; holy and acceptable. Father grant me the grace to be preserved until the day of Christ’s return. In Jesus name I say, Amen.

Comments