The battle Cry - Praying the Armour of God


Beloved before praying this prayer make right with God. Let go of all bitterness, anger, malice. Ask the Lord to forgive you of any transgression you have committed and He is faithful and just to cleanse you with the blood of Jesus Christ. Do not let unforgiveness pollute you in any way. Invite the Holy Spirit to take over in this battle.

I am strong in the Lord Jesus Christ; I am empowered through my union with Him. I draw my strength from Him, that strength which His boundless might provides. Amen. 

I put on God's whole armour by faith. The armour of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies. For I serve God Almighty in truth and in Spirit and boast in Christ Jesus as I do not put my confidence in the flesh. I decree victory in my life over every situation; for God has guaranteed that I stand up successfully against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil. Spirit of The Living God empower me to resist and stand my ground on the evil day of danger, and, having done all the crisis demands, to stand firmly on your word.

In the name of Jesus, I bind and destroy every principality, power, ruler of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places attacking my life and destiny. Let the Fire and Wrath of God; contend with the despotisms, the master spirits who are the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere contending with my destiny, my finances, my family, my faith in the name of Jesus Christ.   

I will not be afraid because the LORD JESUS CHRIST says in His word, “I am your shield.” I am encompassed round about, covered as I boldly take up the shield of faith and quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. In the name of Jesus I quench every flaming missile of killing, stealing and destruction from the wicked one. Backfire in the name of Jesus, I am not your candidate.

I stand therefore holding my ground, having tightened the belt of truth around my loins. I am sober and put the armour of faith and love on my chest, the breastplate of righteousness. I have on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God through faith in the finished work of the cross. I boldly declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus therefore I am hidden in Christ in Heavenly places far above all dominion and rule. Therefore I reject and nullify any claim satan is using as legal ground against me. 

I am forgiven, free from guilt. Hear the word of the Lord satan, I said I am forgiven, my sins have been blotted out by the blood of Jesus. All legal ground you had is destroyed by the blood of Jesus. He who Jesus sets free is free indeed. I stand in the knowledge and assurance of that freedom in Jesus name.

I know my covenant rights in Christ for I have on the helmet of the hope of salvation.  I silence every voice of the accuser. I soak my ears in the blood of Jesus and reject and do not hear the voice of any stranger. I only hear the voice of the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ.

Therefore, I take captive and throw down every imagination and high thing that tries to exalt itself above the knowledge and power of God.  Thoughts of fear, doubt and unbelief I take authority over you in the name of Jesus. I silence you and command you to stop your manipulation in Jesus name.

My defence is in God as He fights for me with the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God. I decree and declare that I will meditate and think on the word of God, for His thoughts towards me are good and He will give me a good future. I know God will make a way for me. He will take me out of financial depression and debt. He will supply for all my needs. He will give me the power to get wealth so that I will be able to advance His kingdom and take care of my family in Jesus name.

Holy Spirit fill me with your peace that surpasses all understanding. I reject all fear in the name of Jesus. My feet are shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; having shod my feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news of the Gospel of peace. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Comments