Confess Favour and Grace from God

Today I feel that we need to confess the word of God of favour into our situation. As you pray this prayer have an attitude of thanksgiving and gratitude towards your heavenly Father. He loves you and wants to see you prosper.

Heavenly Father I come before you to your throne of mercy and grace boldly as your word says. I come boldly because of the finished work of the cross of Jesus Christ. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life and destiny. I ask you Father to wash me of all unrighteousness. Where I have failed you because of sin I ask for the blood to wash me and cleanse me in Jesus name, amen.

Father thank you, You cause me to grow continually in wisdom and stature and favour with God and men (Luke 2:51). Thank you, You grant me favour with all people. Father cause your divine influence on people’s hearts to act pleasantly with graciousness, kindness, acceptance, goodness, joy, liberality and in a worthy manner to me In the name of Jesus Christ.

I thank you Father God, that in the name of Jesus, as I make requests and petitions [insert your specific request here e.g. at my place of work, at a company you are seeking a job from etc.] you cause the decision makers to favour me and deal with, give and grant me graciousness in giving me my requests in mercy in Jesus name.

By the blood of Jesus, You cause me to ALWAYS triumph in Christ Jesus for I have been granted your divine grace to excel at everything I put my hands to. I ask you to unlock every gifting and skill you gave me, let it surface and start to operate and benefit me and those around me in the name of Jesus. Establish me in this way that I may bring glory to your name, Jesus.

In your favour there is life unspeakable, I receive it in the name of Jesus. (Psalm 30:5). Satisfy me with your favour (graciousness) and make me full with the blessing of the Lord, I will possess all that you have for me, love, peace, joy, faithfulness, self control, health, a good quality of life, in Jesus name.

Father when you grant me all these requests, I pray you help me to remember to always give you glory. I receive your wisdom God, as your wisdom gives life and favour. The blessing(s) of the Lord makes me rich and adds no sorrow to my life. So I will diligently seek to do good deeds by obeying your word, let the grace to be a witness of goodness in my community be unlocked and activated in my life.

Thank you Father that today you have delivered me out of every affliction as you did when you delivered Joseph and you gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of all. I bind and destroy every opposition of satan. Every orchestration of darkness to block, tamper with or delay my favour, be destroyed in Jesus name.

These are the lyrics to amazing grace as sung by Michael W. Smith. May they bless you as you read this.

Amazing Grace, My chains are Gone

Chorus:
Amazing grace, How sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I see. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to hear and grace my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear,the hour I first believed.

My chains are gone, I've been set free. My God, my Saviour has ransomed me. And like a flood His mercy reigns, unending love, amazing grace.

The Lord has promised good to me, His word my hope secures. He will my shield and portion be.

My chains are gone, I've been set free. My God, my Saviour has ransomed me. And like a flood His mercy reigns, unending love, amazing grace.

Comments