Oh Lord Bless Me and My Generations


Today’s confession is based on Deuteronomy 33. It is the prayer Moses prayed over the 12 tribes before he died.

Deuteronomy 33

Father Lord come down from Your Holy Mountain and beam upon me with your Holy light. I stand in the presence of your power and might, Flash forth with Your Lightning from among ten thousands of holy ones, a flaming fire, with the Word, Jesus, at Your right hand.

I stand boldly as a descendant of father Abraham and part of the body of Christ; I make this confession and declare upon my life and generations coming after me this blessing. 3Yes, God loves me and my children; my descendants and I are all those consecrated to the Almighty God. We shall followed and walk in Your foot-steps, O Lord; We accept Your word and shall receive direction from You, The Lord is King over all the Earth and the head over my family and generations. I and my people shall live and not die out, and shall not be few. Hear, O Lord, the voice of my voice, and bring me to fame and greatness. Father Lord, may You be a help to me against my enemies. Fight my battle and conquer for me. Put my enemies to shame! 

I and my descendants are a royal priesthood, a chosen generation set apart by God. We shall forever seek your will and guidance, Omniscient One. Father empower us to observe Your word and keep Your covenants and serve and worship You all the days of our lives. Let me and my generations teach Your ordinances, Your word to the world. I decree and declare the establishment and preservation of an eternal altar of prayer for my family and all their generations.
Bless, O Lord, my substance, and accept the work of my hands; crush the loins of my adversaries, and of those who hate me, that they arise no more. My family and I, are the beloved of the Lord and we shall dwell in safety by Your grace; cover and protect us all the day long.

Blessed by the Lord be my land, with the precious gifts of heaven from the dew and from the deep that couches beneath, with the precious things of the fruits of the sun and with the precious yield of the months, With the chief products of the ancient mountains and with the precious things of the everlasting hills, with the precious things of the earth and its fullness and the favour and goodwill of Him Who dwells in the bush.

Let these blessings come upon my head and my descendants, upon the crown of my head. I am chosen of God, separated and made a prince among my contemporaries. Adorn me with splendour like a firstborn bull, give me strength to subdue the nations and push back my enemies; to the ends of the Earth.
Father, enlarge my coast; give me and my generations interests abroad, and at home. Let foreign and local benefits locate me and be our portion all the days of our lives. Father I ask for the power to get wealth and pray that my generations and I shall offer sacrifices of righteousness, and suck the abundance of the seas and the treasures hid in the sand.

Blessed is He who enlarges my territory, selected the best for me, a leader's portion. Make me and my generations, people of influence and wealth for Your Glory and kingdom. Let the righteous will of the Lord be performed, and His ordinances in my family. Oh Father Lord, satisfy me with favour and fill me with the blessing of the Lord.

Bless me above my contemporaries let me dip my foot in oil.  Safe behind iron-clad doors and gates, your strength like iron as long as you live."
There is none like God, Who rides through the heavens for my help and Your majestic glory through the skies. The eternal God is our refuge and dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He drives the enemy before us and thrusts them out, saying, Destroy! And I and my descendants shall dwell in safety in a land of grain and new wine; yes, Your heavens shall drop their dew, a sure blessing for me. I am happy and blessed! I am a people saved by the Lord, the Shield of my help, the Sword that exalts me! My enemies shall come fawning and cringing, and submit feigned obedience to me, and I shall march on their high places, in Jesus name I pray. Amen!

 

Comments