The Staff of the LORD


Psalm 121 (New King James Version); [A Song of Ascents.]

 1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills— from whence comes my help? 2 My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. 3 He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. 4 behold, He who keeps Israel; shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade at your right hand. 6 The sun shall not strike you by day, or the moon by night. 7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. 8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in; From this time forth, and even forevermore.

Psalm 23 (Amplified Bible) [A Psalm of David.]

 1THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. 2He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. 3He refreshes and restores my life (my-self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake. 4Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me. 5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.  6Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.




Beloved, God has raised His staff for you. And whenever God raises His staff it is to comfort His children. So God has raised His rod and staff today to comfort all believers who mourn. And the LORD has prepared a table for you that mourn in the presence of your enemy. Child of God, the Lord is saying to you right there where you are, “I am your keeper and your shield. I am the one who sustains you, your shade at your right hand. I care and look after you. So don’t fear!” Therefore, I say in agreement with the Lord God Almighty to you, “Stop panicking!”

God has raised His rod and staff to guide and protect you. I want to tell you that your future is secure because He is leading the way. When God is leading, there is no accident or mishap along the way. He has guaranteed your tomorrow. Stop listening to what people are saying about you but listen to what is God is saying to you. Child of God it is not what your enemy is saying today that matters but what they will say tomorrow. What do I mean? Those who are maligning you today will surely turn to you tomorrow for help. Believe the report of the Lord!

God has declared war against the powers that are attacking you. Your enemy shall be vanquished and destroyed. Listen to me beloved, the staff and rod of the wicked will not rest upon you. You will not join the league of wickedness which is the order of the day. You are delivered in the name of Jesus. This is the word of the Lord!

That Red Sea before you will be parted into two by the staff of the LORD. The Red Sea represents every impossibility in your life. Everything that looks and feels like a barrier and a wall to whatever God has promised you in the secret place. You know what I am talking about, that dream you used to carry in your heart. Where has the fire of faith in God gone?  If there is still an ember of hope left in you, that is all God needs. 

God will not put out a dying ember, He will fan its flames.


You shall pass through the sea onto dry ground. Your stubborn pursuer (failure, delay, lack of help and encouragement) will be drowned in the midst of the sea. The Pharaoh of your life and destiny shall perish in the Red sea in the name of Jesus.

Do you still doubt? That difficulty facing you shall give way. Surely, it is going to become a stepping stone for your success. You are coming out of that unemployment because God says you are employable. His rod and staff have destroyed the root of unemployment in your life. You are healed because the Lord that heals commanded your healing and sealed it on the cross. Therefore, I decree healing now for you in the name of Jesus! Barrenness is not your portion because God says there shall be no barrenness in the house of the Lord. The Son of righteousness has arisen with the staff of healing in His hand.
For you that believe this report you will witness a tremendous move of God in your life that will confirm to you that God is moving ahead with His staff in hand. And you shall know that the LORD your God is LORD over all the Earth. Amen!

Comments