My Help Comes From My Redeemer

God bless you. Beloved, this is a key time that requires that you should be in prayer. From now until the new year, I will be posting short prayers and confessions. 


Today’s confession is taken from Psalm 121


I [insert your name here] will lift up my eyes to Jesus Christ, my Redeemer and Saviour. My help comes from HIM, Who made heaven and earth. Heavenly Father, do not allow my foot to be moved or shaken by any obstacle; let me not stumble and fall. Bring the evil plans of the enemy for the end of this year against my life and destiny to nothing. Keep me safe, steady and strong, in the name of Jesus.


I [insert your name here] am rest assured that you are caring, guiding and protecting me because You are my Lord and my Keeper who will never slumber nor sleep. You watch over me in all my ways. Thank you Father, in the name of Jesus that You stand beside me as my protective shade. The sun shall not strike me by day nor the moon by night.  


In the name of Jesus, Father LORD preserve my loved ones and me from all evil and harm; preserve our souls. Father, I pray that You preserve our going out and our coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore in Jesus’ name. I plead the blood of Jesus over my loved ones and myself, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Comments