Prayer against evil summoning

Father, In the name of Jesus Christ, In the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ:


  • I wash the spirit man of [insert your name and your loved ones here] with the blood of Jesus. 
  • In the name of Jesus, I reject evil summoning of [insert your name and your loved ones here]. I refuse the spirit of [insert your name and your loved ones here] from bowing to and answering to evil summoning. 
  •  In the name of Jesus, I refuse the spirit man of [insert your name and your loved ones here] to be summoned or bewitched. 
  • Everywhere the spirit man of [insert your name and your loved ones here] is being summoned for evil let them be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in the name of Jesus. 
  • In the name of Jesus, every power attempting to bewitch me, be disgraced by Holy Ghost Fire. I and my loved ones are not candidates of bewitchment. We are sealed and protected by the blood of Jesus, that blood that was spilled on the cross of Calvary. 
  • In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that [insert your name and your loved ones here] are far above evil projections and end of the year demonic activities.
  
Beloved please note that tomorrow is a very key time (a time for war and strong prayers) as the year will be ending. Please log onto the blog to get prayer points for the cross over and a new year message on the first of 2012. Remain blessed and highly favoured of the LORD.

Comments