Disgracing satanic Agenda

Beloved, you might be asking yourself why we are posting so many prayers. The simple reason is that the beginning of a thing is important because the foundation is very important. It is what will support and determine what will be built.  The month of January is a gate month in which you can programme and de-programme things in 2012. So we must be vigilant in our efforts to pray and stay in faith.

The Spirit of God has told me there are a lot of people that are feeling very apprehensive about this year. For some of you it is due to the tragedy that happened this very month. For some it is events that happened last year. What you are doing is you are looking at the disappointments of the beginning of this year and last year; and projecting them onto this year. I would like to encourage with a word from the Lord.

ISAIAH 43: 18-19 AMP
“Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old [the failures, the losses, the sorrow, the sin, the mistakes, the  seemly lost opportunities, the failed relationship(s), the lost job, the failed business, the loss of property, the bitterness and anger, all the negativity and baggage of the past].
Behold, I AM [Healer, Restorer, Redeemer, Comforter, Man of War, Protector, Provider and I AM] doing a new thing! Now [from this moment, I AM not deferring it to the future] it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I [by My Spirit] will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert,” [I AM the God who makes the impossible possible, I will not abandon you, just believe ME and I will do it].

I want you to believe the report of the LORD. Beloved, the failures of 2011 should stay there. You need to dig a grave for them and bury them under the blood. Do you not know that it is not how you start but how you finish that matters? The race is not given to the swift or the strong BUT to those that wait upon the LORD; for God Himself will renew your strength, and you shall mount up on eagle’s wings. Beloved rise above it all, rise above the mayhem and abide in the secret place of the Most High God. Nothing can touch you there because the LORD is your HELP, your SHIELD and your PROVIDER.

Beloved, whenever David felt depressed and overwhelmed by the fact that He had been anointed to be king and yet he was running around the countryside trying to avoid the murderous plots of king Saul. When even his friends and supporters turned against him, the bible says, DAVID encouraged himself in the LORD. What does this mean?

It means He remembered and forced his imagination to meditate on the deliverance of the LORD in the past. Beloved, pause and think about that time He made a way when there seemed to be no way. If He did it then, why not now? I want you to be aware of the devices of the enemy, for he goes around roaring like a [fake] lion, seeking who he may devour.

Beloved I want the shout of Lord to fill your mouth. You serve, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. When He roars, He scatters His enemies. JESUS is the Lord STRONG and MIGHTY. He is the One who is watching over you. He will never slumber or sleep. Amen!  So you must stir yourself up in the most Holy Faith, the faith of the Son of God. Let go and let God take over. This is a year that you need to cling to God to succeed.

Let us pray

In the name of Jesus Christ, by the blood of Jesus Christ and by Holy Ghost power, I command every agenda of the kingdom of darkness for my life and destiny in 2012 to be roasted by Holy Ghost fire. The word of God says only the counsel of the LORD will stand in my life, every planting that is not of God, I uproot you and cast you out of my life.

The word of God says My God is a consuming Fire who no foe can withstand. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command every power assigned to implement satanic agenda against my life and destiny to be consumed by Holy Ghost fire.

In the name of Jesus, I command every obstacle set up against my life be destroyed by Holy Ghost fire. The word of God says with my God I can scale a wall and overpower my enemies; let it be so in my life in the name of Jesus.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I command every evil load designed for me this year to catch fire, burn to ashes. The word of God says that the yoke of the LORD Jesus Christ is light and His burden is light. Therefore my spirit, soul and body reject that evil load in Jesus name.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I command every evil spirit assigned to attack my finances this year be disgraced by Holy Ghost fire. The word of God promises that He will rebuke the devourer for my sake. I bind and destroy every plot to break and destroy my property or orchestrate an illness or circumstance that will sap my finances in the name of Jesus.

Heavenly Father, I pray that You anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows this year.

Father in the mighty name of Jesus I ask you to cover and hide my life and the lives of members of my family in the blood of Jesus. I decree that we are secured in Christ Jesus.

Father, by Your Sprit I am graciously lifted up to the next level of my life and destiny in 2012, in Jesus name. The word of God says, Jesus will take me from grace to grace as I become more like Him. Amen

Comments