Hear My Cry Oh Lord

Confession based on Nehemiah 1:5-11
 
“O LORD, God of the heavens. The great and awesome God who keeps his covenant of unfailing love with those who love Him and obey His command. I understand and believe in my spirit, soul and body that You are the LORD God and indeed the only God. You are the Maker of the heavens and the earth, You are forever faithful and show me Your steadfast love.

Yahweh, the God of heaven, listen to my prayer! Let not my cry be in vain. O Lord! Jehovah God, look down from Your holy habitation and see me praying and making this confession for me and my loved ones. 


I confess that we have sinned against you. Yes, even my own family and I have sinned! We have done that which is evil in Your eyes by not obeying your command, decrees and regulations. By so doing we are crucifying Jesus Christ Your son a second time who came, died and abolished the consequences of our sins of the past.

O my God, forgive us and cause Your eyes to be attentive to the prayers I make to You now. Everlasting Father, the Most High God, be merciful to us and show us Your gracious favour. Let Your steadfast love fall on me and my loved ones like showers of rainfall. Wash us from our guilt and purify us from our sins with the precious blood of the Lamb of God.

O Lord God Almighty You are our only hope. No man has ever hoped in You and come back hopeless. You are our refuge and protective shield. No one has ever taken cover in your pavilion and got harmed. Let Your grace shine brightly upon us.

Revive us again so that Your saving power and might will be seen among the people. Open your doors of blessings and prosperity for us, O God. My Father and God, release me and my loved ones into Your supernatural abundance. Grant us grace to dwell in Your overflowing love and kindness.

May we shout in praise of the Holy One of Israel saying “Come and see what the Lord has done?” He is a wonder-working God! He is marvellous!! He is glorious!!! 

Heavenly Father, let us sing praises to Your Holy Name and tell the whole World how awesome and wonderful You are. Thank You King of kings and the Lord of lords for the answered prayer in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!     

Comments