Jesus, My Great Deliverer

Confession

Please make this confession with holy anger and cry out to God in your distress. While clinging to the saving faith, the faith in Jesus Christ who is the author and finisher of your faith, decree your deliverance by making this confession.

In the name of Jesus Christ, teach me Your way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain and an even path because of my enemies [those who lie in wait  for me].

Give me not up to the will of my adversaries; destroy O Lord the testimony of false witnesses against me. Annihilate every plot of cruelty and violence forged against me in Jesus name. I nullify every evil lie concocted against my life and destiny.

By the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I come against the conspiracy of the agents of the kingdom of darkness and I nullify every evil decision taken against me in the coven of wickedness. I command the anger and fury of God to fall upon these evil decision-takers. Let all their evil abominations start to work against them now. Let them fall into every trap or snare they set for me.Hear me, O Lord, let not the flood of the wicked overflow and overwhelm me neither let the deep or pit dug by the enemy swallow me.

My Father and God, You are My stronghold and my refuge, cover me O God with your pinions; protect and hide me in your pavilion. Raise a tower of protection around me that I may be untouchable.

Great God that dried the Red Sea, that made it a path way for the redeemed of the Lord to pass over, you are My Saviour in terms of trouble, raise a standard for me against any surging flood of wickedness. Put a stop to them and contain them. Dry them up in the name of Jesus! Expose and disgrace the sponsors of wickedness of the wicked. Clothe them with shame and reproach. Let the blood of Jesus, the blood that conquered satan be my armour-bearer at all times.

Every power still rebelling against God’s command saying ‘touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm’, I announce your obituary. You Mighty Man in battle bring them down, O God and destroy them. Consume them by fire! Let the fierce anger of Almighty God burn against them. Send your sword of destruction after them until they are all consumed. Destroy them unto desolation!

Then Lord put a new song in my mouth, a song of victory. In the mighty name of Jesus I am victorious. I rejoice in the Lord and will continually see the goodness and mercy of the Lord God Almighty in the land of the living all the days of my life. Amen!

Comments