Prayers to take over year 2012

Scripture reading:

Daniel 11:21-27 (AMP)

21And in his place or office [in Syria] shall arise a contemptuous and contemptible person, to whom royal majesty and honour of the kingdom have not been given. But he shall come in without warning in time of security and shall obtain the kingdom by flatteries, intrigues, and cunning hypocritical conduct. 22Before him the overwhelming forces of invading armies shall be broken and utterly swept away; yes, and a prince of the covenant [with those who were at peace with him] also [shall be broken and swept away].23And from the time that an alliance is made with him he shall work deceitfully, and he shall come up unexpectedly and shall become strong with a small people.24Without warning and stealthily he shall come into the most productive places of a province or among the richest men of a province [of Egypt], and he shall do that which his fathers have not done nor his fathers' fathers; he shall distribute among them plunder, spoil, and goods. He shall devise plans against strongholds--but only for a time [the period decreed by God].25And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the South [Egypt] with a great army; and the king of the South shall wage war with an exceedingly great and mighty army, but he shall not stand, for schemes shall be devised against [the king of the South].26Yes, those who eat of his rich and dainty food shall break and destroy him, and his army shall drift or turn away to flee, and many shall fall down slain. 27And as for both of these kings, their hearts and minds shall be set on doing mischief; they shall speak lies over the same table, but it will not succeed, for the end is yet to be at the time appointed.

Prayer Points 

  • In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, by the blood of Jesus Christ, I take authority over year 2012. I command this year to release all that is good in them to me.

  • In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree and declare that this is the year that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. No power, no force, no authority of the kingdom of darkness will wrestle this year out of my control and hand.

  • In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, by Holy Ghost fire and power, I dislodge and dismantle powers making enchantments and incantations to capture year 2012 from me. I decree a judgment of Holy Ghost Fire upon them.

  • By the authority and power that is in the name of Jesus Christ, I retrieve year 2012 out of the hands the enemy. I take dominion and operate in the supernatural realm of signs and wonders.

  • In the name of Jesus Christ, I subject both the political and economic landscape of my nation to my dominion. I command them to favour me this year. I proclaim by the authority that is in name of Jesus that no power/or authority- that-be, will manipulate them against me.

  • In the name our Lord Jesus Christ, I stand by the word of God that says, “I shall possess the gate of my enemies this year.” And I move into the stronghold and storehouse of my enemies and I cart away riches, wealth and prosperity.

  • In the name of Jesus Christ, I am for signs and wonders and I shall do exploits and will excel this year. I claim it, believe it and receive it in Jesus name.

  • In the name of Jesus Christ, 2012 is my year of greatness. I decree and declare with my whole being and my faith in Christ Jesus that I am unstoppable this year. I am moving from glory to glory, greatness to greatness and from fame to fame. I refuse to be associated with anything inimical to God’s agenda and programme this year. Amen!

Comments