Protection for the New Year


Beloved, as you know at this time of the year a lot of believers are actively praying and separating themselves for God. I feel it is important for us believers to be alert in the spirit. As such, I would like to give you a confession that you can also pray over your loved ones. I would also advise you to go back to our archives and revisit the post on the armour of God. Today our confession is taken from Psalm 91; a powerful Psalm that covers every area of your life. If you can, memorize this psalm and recite it whenever you feel threatened. It has preserved the lives of many believers around the world.

Confession 

In the name of Jesus Christ, I [insert your name here], live in the shelter of the Most High God and find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  

Lord Jesus, You alone are my refuge and my place of safety. Jesus, You are my God and I trust in You.  

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, rescue me from every trap of satan and protect me from deadly disease.  Cover me with Your feathers and shelter me with Your wings. 

Father God, in the name of Jesus, Your faithful promises are my armour and protection. I reject every form of fear in Jesus name. I am not afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. 

I will not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Although a thousand fall at my side, though ten thousand are dying around me, these evils will not touch me, in the name of Jesus. 

Father in the name of Jesus, open my eyes and cause me to see how the wicked are punished.  

My Lord and God, You alone are my refuge. Most High God You are my shelter therefore no evil will conquer me; no plague will come near my home.  

Father in the name of Jesus, order Your angels to protect me wherever I go. So that they will hold me up with their hands so I won’t even hurt my foot on a stone. 

In the name of Jesus, Holy Ghost Fire and anointing come over me. By the spirit of Almighty God, by the blood of my Lord Jesus Christ, I trample upon lions and cobras. I receive Holy Ghost power to crush fierce lions and the dragon under my feet in the name of Jesus!  

Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus, rescue me for I love You my God. Father, protect me for I trust in the Name of the Lord Jesus. You are my redeemer. 

Father I stand on your word that says, “When you call on Me, I will answer.” Father, I have called on your name and power. Be with me in trouble, rescue and honour me in the name of Jesus. Father, reward me with a long life and give me Your Salvation in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Comments