CONFESSION SHOWING HOW TO SOW THE WORD OF GOD INTO YOUR LIFE.

This is just an example based on what God showed me, search through the bible and look for the covenant promises of God relating to the need of your life and sow and pray them using this format or template. You will see signs and wonders as you do. Praise God!

In the name of Jesus Christ! Mighty God, everlasting Father, Ancient of Days, wonder working God! I sow the Word of God in Genesis 1vs 26-29 into my life [then read the portion of the scripture you are sowing out loud and personalise it]. 26God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make [insert your name] in Our image, after Our likeness, and let [insert your name]  have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the [tame] beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth. 27So God created [insert your name] in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created [insert your name]; (choose male or female) He created [insert your name]. 28And God blessed [insert your name] and said to [insert your name], Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth. 29And God said, See, I have given [insert your name] every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land and every tree with seed in its fruit; [insert your name] shall have them for food.

Father in the name of Jesus, I sow this Word of God into the root of my life and destiny (repeatedly). I sow this Word of God from Genesis 1:26-29 into my foundation (repeatedly). The Word of God is power, authority and might. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I sow the seed of the Word of God from Genesis 1:26-29 and I plant it into my spirit, soul and body. I command this Word to germinate and sprout now in the name of Jesus Christ. Most High God, Honour Your Word, Jehovah in my mouth and my life.

In the name of Jesus, I sow the Word of God as a seed in my life and destiny. I sow it as a seed in the root and foundation of my life and destiny as it is written, into my spirit man, soul and body. Into the image and name [insert your name], into the personality behind the image and name [insert your name] and I command it to begin to germinate and manifest by Fire. In the name of Jesus, become life because the Word of God is life. Become life in [insert you name]. Let the Word of God that I have sown, manifest and become a new thing, a new creation that God calls “Good” in Jesus’ name.

I command something new to come out of what I have sown. Let the old and negative die and let a new creation of God come forth in the mighty name of Jesus. For everything planted dies first and then becomes a new thing. I command the Word of God to germinate and become a living entity, become life in my life. As a seed or sperm is planted in a womb and it transforms and becomes a living entity, let the Word of God become a living being in my life and destiny, bringing wisdom, light, victory and dominion in the name of Jesus.

O You living Word of the Almighty God, I command you by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, by Holy Ghost Fire and Power, transform and become immeasurable anointing, favour, power, might, riches, divine health, wealth, prosperity and blessing to [insert your name]. Become the virtues of Christ in my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

In the name of my Lord and personal saviour Jesus Christ, I water the seed of the Word of God sown in my life and destiny with the blood of Jesus. I fertilize the Word of God I have sown into my spirit, soul and body with the Blood of Jesus. I fertilise the root of the Word in Genesis 1:26-29 with the Blood of Jesus. I command it to grow into a full blown tree of life. I command every demonic pestilence to die by the reason and power that is in the Blood of Jesus Christ. Let the Fire of God break out and consume to ashes every demonic pest and evil planting of satan assigned to devour and destroy the fruit of the tree of my life and destiny. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, I command every planting of satan in my life, my destiny, my spirit, my soul and my body to die woefully and never rise again. Hear the Word of the Lord, “Every planting that is not of God shall be uprooted!” In the name of Jesus, satan and your cohorts come out with all your roots, I command you in the name of Jesus to obey this Word. I treat my tree of life and her fruit with the blood of Jesus.

Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, I ask You Holy God to infill me to overflowing with Your Spirit and Holy Fire. That same power of God that raised Jesus from the dead, quicken my spirit, soul and body. Remove all that is not of You. Help me to follow Jesus and BE a witness for Jesus Christ. 

 

Let the Fruit of the Spirit infill me to overflowing and manifest in me now. I sow and water the word in Galatians 5:22 (Amp) which says, “The fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness. I sow this word into my spirit, soul, body, life and destiny in the name of Jesus Christ by Fire. Germinate and mature, bear fruit in my life in the name of Jesus. It shall be permanent in Jesus name. I confess that I am a walking epistle of the testimony that is in this word by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of Holy Spirit. For the fruit (the effect, the product) of the Light or the Spirit [consists] in every form of kindly goodness, uprightness of heart, and trueness of life, Ephesians 5:9 (Amp). Let it be so unto me in Jesus name, Amen.

The Word of God says in Gen1:28 And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth. (read aloud). Referring to the life He had just created, He blessed them and because this Word had reached maturity and said, “Be fruitful, multiply and replenish the Earth”. I command this Word (the tree of life in my life and destiny) be fruitful in my life, bring the law of God's multiplication into fruition into every area of my life and destiny. Wherever satan had killed, stolen and destroyed God's gifts to me, I speak replenishment NOW! In the Name of Jesus Christ! The Word is God, power and authority. I command this Word to begin to yield its fruit now immeasurably and innumerably in the name of Jesus. No demonic power, force or authority will stop me from bearing this Godly and goodly fruit in the mighty name of Jesus.  Amen!

Comments