Only a little love can change the World

Words o f Wisdom



John 15:13-15 (AMP)
13No one has greater love [no one has shown stronger affection] than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends. 14You are My friends if you keep on doing the things which I command you to do. 15I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.]

John 15:13-15 (NLT)
13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me.
Beloved Jesus Christ lay down His life that you may live. He showed His love to a stranger like you so that you may be engrafted back into the commonwealth of kingdom of God. He called you His friend so that you will no longer be called slave. Show a bit of love to your neighbour together we will make the World a better place to live.
Selah (pause and think about that)...

Comments