The Lord shall deliver your Goliath into your hand


Read: 1 Samuel 17:45-47

45 Then said David to the Philistine, You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the ranks of Israel, Whom you have defied. 46 This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will smite you and cut off your head. And I will give the corpses of the army of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 47 And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saves not with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord’s, and He will give you into our hands.

If you are a believer and you are witnessing constant attacks that look like there is no end to them, a demonic giant spirit called goliath may be responsible. This spirit launches attack after attack against his victim. It’s a demonic power that tries to make events and happenings around your life and destiny look like you are not a servant of God [accusations]. It boasts and mocks the true and Almighty God you are serving. For many of his victims their life story becomes a sad tale. This is not your portion in Jesus name. Say amen child of God!

Beloved your day of deliverance has come. All you need to do is to hand over your goliath to God and He will do the rest. When you understand the principles of God’s power and authority you will reap His deliverance.  The Lord shall deliver your goliath into your hand. Goliath will not escape judgment today. Almighty God is a God of vengeance, He will avenge for you.

Pray the prayers below with a fervour and passion you’ve never used before. These prayers are packed with the fire of deliverance. If you pray them the way Holy Spirit wants you to pray them, you will see your goliath burnt by Holy Ghost fire never to rise against you again. Amen!

·        Every goliath of my life and destiny where ever you are in the spiritual realm, the dream world, the earth realm, in the land of the dead and in every dimension of realms I bring the judgement of God against you. You have been defying God by asking me where my God is, making a mockery of my God; I bring you to the judgement seat of the Lord God Almighty. I command the wrath of God and anger of God to fall upon you now. Be consumed by fire!

·        In the name of Jesus, I take captive every accusation levelled against my life and destiny. Every accusation and slander levelled against me, orchestrated by the liar satan, I destroy the power of that lie by the blood of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus as my defence. I plead the blood of Jesus right now. I am free and hidden in the blood far above all accusations. I command the accusations to fall off me and die now in the name of Jesus. Father, I pray you defend me in Jesus name.

·        In the name of Jesus, let every Goliath boasting against my life and destiny be disgraced by fire. I command shame and disgrace, I decree disgrace upon disgrace, shame upon shame, to you right now. Every power boasting against my life and destiny, I judge that sullied mouth of yours and I send Holy Ghost Fire to bring you to open disgrace. Holy Ghost Fire, disgrace that boasting power and authority of darkness in the name of Jesus. Your end has come! Be disgraced by Holy Ghost Fire! Be consumed by Fire!

[Beloved now repeat the above but apply it to cover your loved ones. Pray this hedge of protection over them and into their situation].

·        In the name of Jesus, I challenge you goliath by Holy Ghost Fire, by the blood of Jesus. My instrument of power and judgement is Holy Ghost Fire. Holy Ghost Fire, locate every goliath of my life and destiny and arrest him now. I decree torment of fire, torture by fire upon him now. Holy Ghost fire move into battle, fight for me now, in the name of Jesus. Every evil arrow fired into my life and destiny, come out with all your roots and go back to your sender in Jesus name.

·        In the name of Jesus, let the hosts of spiritual philistines that gathered against me scatter by fire, scatter by fire. I command confusion into their camp. Let them turn their weapons of war against themselves. I command the lords of the philistines to perish by fire. Let them perish by fire! Perish by fire! Perish by fire!

·        In the name of Jesus, let every force of darkness that is defying the name of the Almighty God for my sake receive the wrath of God. Let them be broken and scatter to desolation by the all-powerful might of God. Let them be broken and destroyed! I command fire upon the forces of darkness assigned against me. Every enemy arranged or detailed against me, be destroyed by fire. Every enemy standing against the move of God in my life and destiny be destroyed by fire in Jesus name, amen.

·        In the name of Jesus, let every power, every goliath, and every authority of darkness that is standing against the blessing of God from locating me, blocking and denying the blessing of God from locating me, Perish! Perish! Perish by fire! Every power of the kingdom of darkness trying to stop me from possessing my possessions from God, let fire break out from the mouth of God, consume and destroy you now! In the name of Jesus, amen.

I see testimonies, I can see people being delivered, yokes and bondage being broken and lots and lots of people being made free. I see the cessation of demonic attacks. This prayer is an arrow from heaven hitting the mark. Praise the LORD!

Comments