Confessional Prayer.



In the name of Jesus Christ:
I am a child of the Living God. Almighty God whose name is Jehovah is my Father. I am one of His covenant promise children.
I believe in the word of God and that the word is life, power and authority. God’s word is truth. I believe that the word of God is God Himself. God says in His word, “I am blessed beyond the curse. I receive it and believe it in Jesus name.
By the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I rise above adversity and I attain a new height of achievement through the power of God upon my life and destiny. The Almighty God has turned my tribulations into triumphs, failures into fortune, set- backs into successes, obstacles into opportunities, burdens into blessings.

I refuse to be stopped or hampered in any way, form or manner by difficulties, hardship or obstructions occasioned by the enemies. I am moving forward and not looking backward. I am a Victor in the name of Jesus. I refuse to be weighed down by fits of depression and be dismayed by discouragements thrown in my way by the devil and his cohorts. I reject disappointment in all its forms. I am not a candidate of disaster packaged by the enemy this month. I take divine insurance for and on behalf of my loved ones over disasters, sorrow and tragedies, death, infirmities, accidents, sicknesses and diseases in the name of Jesus.

I draw the circle of the blood of Jesus over me and my loved ones. By the Power of Jesus, I minister defeat to every evil work, plan and programme of the devil against my life and destiny. I bind the staying power of any problem in my life by the blood of Jesus. I command them to be lifted out in the name of Jesus. I raise the blood of Jesus Christ as a standard against failure at the edge of my breakthrough. I hold the blood of Jesus against every spirit of stagnation. I proclaim my deliverance in Jesus name. With the mouth confession is made unto salvation, deliverance, breakthrough, miracles signs and wonders, I confess my salvation, deliverance, breakthrough, miracles, signs and wonders. I decree and declare that my salvation is sealed and assured. I proclaim that my uncommon miracle which will demonstrate the power of God will surely manifest in Jesus Name. I command my heaven to open and rain abundant blessings upon my life and the life of my loved ones during and after this programme in Jesus name. Amen.

Comments