O Lord make an end to all my stubborn Enemies


Instructions
      Child of God, these prayer points are designed to be prayed for yourself, loved ones and your family members. I encourage you to spread the prayer points to include loved ones. Include them by calling their names and standing in the gap for them.

Prayer Points
      O Lord put an end to all my stubborn enemies in the name of Jesus
      O Lord in the name of Jesus make a full end of all marine spirits attacking me and my loved ones
      Father Lord, make a full end of every evil strongman in my bloodline in Jesus name
      O Lord make an end of all witchcraft powers assigned against my family, my loved ones and me in Jesus name
 
Prayer Points
Based on Psalm 91
      O lord make an end of every demonic squad raised against my life and destiny
      Father God destroy by fire all sorcerers attacking my interests in Jesus name
      My Father and God make an end of the terror by night delegated against me in the name of Jesus
      O Lord make an end of all counterfeit angels working against my life and destiny
      O Lord make an end of the destruction that walks in the in darkness assigned against me
 
ISAIAH 49:24-26
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captives of the just be delivered?25 For thus says the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty will be taken away, and the prey of the terrible will be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will give safety to your children and ease them. 26 And I will make those who oppress you consume themselves [in mutually destructive wars], thus eating their own flesh; and they will be drunk with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh will know [with a knowledge grounded in personal experience] that I, the Lord, am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.


      In the name of Jesus, I command every lawful and unlawful seizure of my belongings by any strongman to cease, release them back to me now
      Every lawful and unlawful seizure of my signs and wonders cease and desist in Jesus’ name; be released back to me now.
      In Jesus’ name, every lawful and unlawful seizure of my miracles cease and desist; my miracles be released back to me now
      In Jesus’ name, every lawful and unlawful seizure of my breakthroughs, cease and desist and be released back to me now

      I command every lawful and unlawful seizure of my divine wealth to cease in Jesus’ name let my wealth be released to me now
      Every lawful and unlawful seizure of my prosperity cease in the Mighty name of Jesus, let it be released to me now
      O Lord let a thick cloud and darkness come upon all my stubborn enemies and pursuers in the name of Jesus
      O Lord let darkness and gloom fall upon all my stubborn enemies and pursuers in Jesus name
 
New beginning
JOB 42:12
And the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had 14,000 sheep, 6,000 camels, 1,000 yoke of oxen, and 1,000 female donkeys.
      O Lord make me a name and praise in my generation
      O Lord let my end be better than my beginning
      O Lord let my today become better than my yesterday
      O Lord let the next minute of my life and destiny become better than the last hour
 
Firewall of God
 ZECHARIAH 2:8
For thus said the Lord of hosts, after [His] glory had sent me [His messenger] to the nations who plundered you—for he who touches you touches the apple or pupil of His eye
      O Lord form a firewall around me now in the name of Jesus
      O Lord let he that touches me touch the apple of your eye
      Great God that formed the stars and scattered them in the heavens plant your blessings in my life and destiny
      Almighty and Great God that created the stars and scattered them in the heavens plant your breakthroughs all over my life and destiny

Comments

  1. I pray everything that the enemies seen and unseen has rob me and my kids of , we receive triple blessings for the troubles they caused in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen.I pray the same thing.All household enemies that have caged my blessings and my son's blessings must be caged and release our blessings.Amen

      Delete
  2. I IRENE I pray that all that was taken from me my miracles un seen and seen in my life e everything returned to me and my children back .Unrightoues and unlawfully rightuoes and lawfully .I Ask God To protect ,Bless, folded to rightouoesness and return to me that I and my children will remain safe and blessed and I may have returned what was stolen from my life all that is good and deserving that I have worked and receive the blessings I should have been given in which was stolen from me and my children I ask my enermies to be cage and bound as they have had me unrightouesly.That I may receive my blessings and life from God that God intended I am ready to receive his gifts returned ,Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I IRENE I pray that all that was taken from me my miracles un seen and seen in my life e everything returned to me and my children back .Unrightoues and unlawfully rightuoes and lawfully .I Ask God To protect ,Bless, folded to rightouoesness and return to me that I and my children will remain safe and blessed and I may have returned what was stolen from my life all that is good and deserving that I have worked and receive the blessings I should have been given in which was stolen from me and my children I ask my enermies to be cage and bound as they have had me unrightouesly.That I may receive my blessings and life from God that God intended I am ready to receive his gifts returned ,Irene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment