PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF JULY: PRESERVE ME OH GOD

Beloved, I just want to alert you to the fact that in this second half of 2014 the enemy's plans to scuttle the plans and programmes of God for believers. Therefore you will need to thwart his efforts with prayer and fasting as God leads. Please remember that if the battle gets intense you should never give up or surrender to satan. You should stand your ground and see the deliverance of the Lord. Here is a prayer to get you started.


Preserve me Oh God for in You I put my trust; the Lord God who is my Rock, my fortress, and my Deliverer. I lack strength but my strength is in You, I lack power and energy but I rely and trust in Your Energy and Power. My Buckler and High Tower protect and defend me in the name of Jesus. Save me from all my enemies.

Let your anger fall upon the architect of my problem, the Lord and God who is the Rock of my salvation. Attend to my cry and prayer, do something that will put my enemies to flight. Let the foundations of the hills and mountains tremble and shake because of your anger against my pursuers. Arise Oh God and scatter your enemies. 

Deliver me Lord from the conspiracy of the darkness, deliver me from being hostage and from all evil contrived against me, break and smash the evil powers behind the challenges I am experiencing. Arise Oh God; turn around events and happenings to my favour. Locate the architects of my problems and disgrace them. Omnipotent God, Maker of Heaven and earth, arise in Your might and power scatter and destroy the conspiracy of the enemy.

My soul has said unto to you Lord, You are Lord and Saviour. My mouth confesses You alone is Lord and Saviour. You never change. You are God above every situation and circumstance. Father, I make this declaration, let their sorrow be multiplied that are the architects of my problem. Let failure be their testimony in Jesus name. You God are the portion of my inheritance and of my cup you maintain my lot, care for me, and deliver me out of the desolations and traps of the wicked. 

The lines have fallen upon me in pleasant places of the Lord in the realm of signs and wonders, miracles and breakthroughs from the throne of God, from your throne of mercy. I bless you Lord who gives me counsel. Lord you are my staying power. Stay at my right hand and I shall not be moved. I remain unshaken, because YOU are unshakable, I am an immovable mountain. 

Ancient of days, the Rock of Ages thank you for shaking the foundations of the earth, the foundations of prisons and nations for You appeared and unleashed Your anger on my enemies. Fire comes out of Your mouth and devours my enemies, You kindle a coal and burn the enemy to ashes. Adonai who is my pavilion and shelter, you are the brightness of my glory. Father remove every thick cloud of oppression, Let me dwell in your glory, Amen!

Arise with hail stones and brimstone, unleash them on my enemies. Father, send out your arrows scatter them that are my enemies. Release your arrows into the earth realm, the dream realm, the marine realm, the astral realm, underneath the earth and the spirit realm and destroy their plots and plans in the name of Jeshua. Locate them, mesmerise them. Destroy them unto despoliation and desolation.

My Father, shoot out your thunder and lightning into the camp of the enemies of this family and destroy them. Destroy them. Send your thunder and consuming fire. Father rebuke them, at your rebuke let the enemies be utterly destroyed. 

Father, draw me out of many waters, sinking sands and miry clay. Thank you Jesus for delivering me from the waters of affliction and sorrow, waters of regret and tragedy. Thank you for lifting me out of sinking sand and the miry clay. You alone are God, who delivers me from all my enemies. Thank You for saving me from my strong enemies. You have delivered me from those enemies that were too strong for me. Thank you for delivering me from those that hate me and seek after my hurt. Thank you King of Kings for delivering my loved ones from satan. 
 
Once again, I decree and declare you are my staying power, You are my authority, the Might of my life and destiny. Thank you Father God, for you brought me out of captivity into freedom, into a large place of honour. Father You delight in me, not because of my righteousness but because of your love for me. Reward me according to the righteousness that is in Christ Jesus. Thank you for rewarding me according to the cleanliness of the hands of Christ as He was nailed on the cross for me. 

Father keep me in your ways do not allow me to depart from your path. Do not allow me to walk away from your commandments. I refuse to be upright in my own eyes but to be upright before you. Help me to keep myself, spirit soul and body away from iniquity. In Your mercies, show me Thy mercy. Uphold me and grant me uprightness in Your eyes in Jesus name.  Make me pure according to Your standard, make me right in Your eyes. Grant me deliverance according to Your mercies. Save me through the multitude of Your mercies. You are my light and my Salvation, do not let Your light in me be quenched. Let Your light chase out all darkness from me. Destroy oppression in and around me. Preserve me for the Day of Christ.

Empower me to leap with You Oh God over the barriers and walls set up by the enemies, to overcome the enemies. You are my buckler and shield. I thank you for empowering me to overcome. I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus, I overcome every stubborn situation with the blood of Jesus. My testimony is that I am more than a conqueror, in Christ. Not by might or power, but by Holy Spirit I conquer all demonic barriers. Thank you for making me a destroyer of the destroyer. Every destruction that wastes at noonday directed at any area of my life and destiny, directed at my loved ones receive the judgement of God. Be destroyed in Jesus name. I smash to pieces every snare of the fowler in Jesus name. I am NOT your candidate, neither are my loved ones. In the name of Lord Jeshua, I release the fear and dread of the Lord against the terror of the night. In the name of Jesus Christ, I quench and destroy the fiery darts of the enemy that fly by day, I disarm and destroy the pestilence that stalks in darkness. Thank you for your enduring Spirit, for living and abiding in me. I am the temple of Holy Spirit. My Father I give you all glory and honour, for who is like You Lord? None!

Comments