I WILL INHERIT MY INHERITANCE BY FIRE BY FORCE



Heavenly Father, the Most High God, Ancient of days, Rock of ages! Behold your people, whom You have plucked out of the fire. The family of (insert your surname) that the enemies said they would not be. We come to You in Faith and expectation.
I lift up my eyes unto You from where my help comes. My Spirit soul and body, decree, declare and proclaim that my help only comes for the Lord God Almighty the owner of my soul, You alone are God. My help comes from you. 

You will not suffer my foot to slip, You keep me and I know as You keep me You never slumber nor sleep. God Almighty, You are my shade, be my shade from adverse weather, from evil arrows, satanic schemes plans and plots. Become my shade, guide me, protect me and shield me from satan’s plans to kill, steal and destroy me and my family. For there is no other that my help comes from other than You. Any other help is a leeway to further suffering. Guide me, protect and shield me.
Oh Sun, Moon, Stars and Starry hosts hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the word of the Lord God Almighty, Sun you will not smite me by day nor the moon nor the stars and starry hosts by night. I challenge you by Holy Ghost Fire. You are forbidden from harming me, from injuring me, from causing any destruction or damage to my life and destiny. Never cooperate with any evil designed against me. Every agent of the kingdom of darkness I cut you off from your contact point with the sun, moon and starry host. I put you to shame and severe your relationship with the elements. Father God, release Your mighty warrior angels that excel in strength to scatter the enemies unto desolation. I proclaim victory in Jesus name right now.

No power, man or woman can question your judgements. By the blood of Jesus grant me an inheritance my God. That God that granted the children of Israel an inheritance in a land where their forefathers were considered strangers, grant me an inheritance by your power, might and wisdom. The Lord God, that fights for the righteous, fight for my right to inheritance. Fight for me and grant me my inheritance. Conquer demonic giants and satanic occupants of my land flowing with milk and honey.
Lord God Almighty, expel every power and authority of darkness, all strangers occupying my inheritance. Unseat them by your power Lord. Every power and force sitting on my promotion, denying me both local and foreign benefits be unseated by Holy Ghost fire. I pray to You God, take over this battle - drive out the enemies from my inheritance that I may possess my possession and my belongings in the name of Jesus. 

Every power and force saying no to this declaration, saying I am not entitled to an inheritance in this land be disgraced by fire and consumed by Holy Ghost Fire. Let your anger burn profusely against the enemy of my inheritance.  Extend the frontiers of my inheritance, enlarge the coast of my inheritance dear God. Enlarge me. My Faithful Father and God let me possess my possessions as you promised.
I refuse to be manipulated by my enemies, I refuse to be manipulated out of my inheritance. I refuse to sell my inheritance for any devil’s alternative.  I refuse to turn to the left or the right or be ordered by my enemies. I refuse for them to lord it over me. I am a king that has land and an inheritance. I lay my claim to power, authority and might in Christ, no power can stop me in Jesus name.

I refuse to fall and worship strange gods. I refuse to bow to the orders of satanic agents. I stand my ground in Christ, I am a king and priest in the order of Melchizedek. I am acting on the orders of the King of kings, Jesus. The Lord Has sent me saying Go forth be courageous and be of good faith. I cling to You Lord Yeshua until eternity.  I refuse to let go of You Lord. God has disgraced the strangers in my land of inheritance, Father drive them out of my land of inheritance. I don’t want to know what they are called. They might be called great in the sight of man and in the evil world but they are nothing to my God. I may not be able to stand before them, but My God is more than able He has won the battle and the war for me. God has equipped me to annihilate a 1000 enemies because He has already won the battle for me.

I refuse any remnant of satan to remain in my land of inheritance, I refuse to share it with any remnants of the enemy of the kingdom of darkness. Let Holy Ghost Fire  and thunder Fire consume and destroy these remnants completely. I refuse to have anything in common with the remnants of satan. Let them be disgraced by fire and the power of the Holy Ghost. They will never be a trap and snare to me. Let them die. Remnants of the enemy against my life and destiny be consumed by Fire. Let them perish. I renew my covenant to serve and worship You Jehovah, to live a holy life by Your grace. You have never reneged on Your part of the covenant Faithful God. Be with me, continue with me all the days of my life, in Jesus name I pray Amen!

Comments

  1. Thank Prayer General for that prayer, I have family and non family trying to steal what is mine. Not my portion in Jesus mighty name Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment