Prayer for preservation till last day judgement Part 1



1. Heavenly Father I come before you in humility and supplication, and ask for mercy. I repent of all my wrongdoings here on Earth. I do this in the knowledge of the fact that the only time I have to repent is NOW before the judgment comes. 

2.  I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ upon my body, soul and spirit and ask for cleansing. Let the blood of Jesus Christ wipe away all my iniquities that I may be ready before the last day judgment.

3.    I refuse to be reckoned as a goat. I refuse to give anything in this World and its system in exchange of my soul. I do not want to lose my inheritance in Christ!

4.   Lord Jesus I refuse to be unprepared when You come to sit on your judgment seat. Merciful Father may I not appear before the tribunal of Christ unready. Prepare and preserve me Oh my Lord 

5.  Lord I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress, guide my lips and my mouth. My Father and my God, Sovereign Lord, empower my loved ones and I oh God. Help us oh God to not sin against you. That our hearts and mouths will not sin against you. Put a guard over our lips and mouth, keep our lips from guile.

6.  Father help us to [continue to] avoid the path of destroyers, evil men, the path of the violent. In this day and age where the wicked are celebrated. Help me and my loved ones to not compromise our faith. 

7.  Help us to remain faithful to the end. Help us to not be bitter and violent in heart, murdering in thought. Keep our thoughts and actions pure. Keep our hearts and souls pure.


8. Blot pride out of our hearts. Father Lord help me and my family to hold steadfastly on your path, your track of righteousness. Do not allow us to depart from Your narrow way to the broad way of satan. 

9. Do not allow us to backslide and be seduced by the evil one. Do not let my foot to slip. Do not allow the enemy to overshadow us. Preserve us, soak and cover us in the blood of Jesus. 

10.Let the fire of Holy Ghost and His power guide us steadfastly on Your path. Do not allow us to exchange eternity with you for temporal vanity and eternal damnation. Strengthen our spirits to follow Christ, till the end of the age.

Comments