OVERCOMING THE ENEMY, A CLEANSING FROM DEFILEMENT.


Whom God put forward [before the eyes of all] as a mercy seat and propitiation by His blood [the cleansing and life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation, to be received] through faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in His divine forbearance He had passed over and ignored former sins without punishment (Romans 3:25). AMEN!
  • FATHER GOD, in the name of JESUS, I plead the blood of Jesus over my shortcomings. My transgressions, my wilful sin, my rebellion and violation of Your commandments. [Take time to allow Holy Spirit to remind you of what you need to confess and renounce].
  • FATHER GOD in the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of JESUS over my conscience. I refuse my conscience to moralise sin, transgression and the new age code of conduct. Let every hardening, searing and satanic arguments to entrench sin in my thinking, imagination and actions be flushed out of my spirit, soul and body.
  • HOLY FATHER, in the Name of Jesus, cause Holy Spirit to hover over my conscience and speak life into it, breathe Your Living Spirit into it. Father make my conscience alive, awake and holy that I may repent quickly and sincerely.
  • FATHER GOD in the name of Jesus Christ, let Your mercy in the blood of Jesus cleanse, atone and deliver me from my sins. Let every evil seed, pollution and contamination sown in my blood be flushed out by the power that is the mercy-seat of the Most High.
  • FATHER GOD in the name of JESUS, I receive the atonement and reconciliation with God in the Blood of Jesus through faith. Every element of defilement in my system, organs and flesh be cleansed by the redemption (deliverance and salvation) that comes through the blood of Jesus.
  • FATHER GOD, in the name of JESUS, show Your Righteousness to Your servant (insert name) because of Your divine forbearance pass over and ignore my former sins without punishment. (Romans 3:25).
  • FATHER GOD, in the name of JESUS, plug every loophole created by my violations of Your commandment with the life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation in the blood of Jesus.
  • FATHER GOD, In the name of JESUS, break the yokes in my flesh influencing me to sin and harken to its passions. Redeem, deliver and save me through the blood of JESUS.

Comments