Transformation Prayer For Your Image, Name and Spirit



God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the [tame] beasts, and overall of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth.  So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:26-27

Image and Name

·        Father God, Creator and Originator of creation, in the name of Jesus, transform my image and name, the image and name of [insert your full names here] to conform to the image and likeness of GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my image and name conform and respond to the name of My Lord and Saviour. Protect my name from the invocation of the powers of darkness. Let my image and name ONLY respond to the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Let my image and name only respond to the voice of the Lord Jesus Christ.

·        Father in the name of Jesus, let my image and name respond and conform to Holy Ghost Fire and His Power. Holy Ghost Fire and Power recharge my spiritual battery life (x 3 times)! Let my spiritual battery life respond and conform to faith in Christ Jesus, and respond and conform to the things of GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my image and name respond quickly to and completely conform to the Word of GOD, the the commandment of GOD and the instruction of GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my image and name, the name of [insert name(s)] respond to and conform to the blood of Jesus. Let the BLOOD OF JESUS transform and cleanse my image and name of every impurities, contamination and condemnation in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Spirit

·        Father GOD, the Supreme Sovereign of Creation, in the name of Jesus, transform my spirit, the spirit of [insert your full names here] to conform to Your Image and likeness, O GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus let my spirit conform and respond to the name of Jesus Christ.  Protect my spirit from the invocation of the powers of darkness. Let my spirit ONLY respond to the name and the voice of Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd.

·        Father in the name of Jesus, let my spirit respond and conform to Holy Spirit’ Fire and Power. Oh Holy Ghost Fire and Power, recharge and infill my spirit and life to respond and conform to faith in Christ Jesus and respond and conform to the things of GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my spirt respond quickly to and completely conform to the Word of GOD, the commandment of GOD and the instruction of GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my spirit respond to and conform to the Blood of Jesus. Let the BLOOD of Jesus rewire my spirit to fullness and grace of God. Let the Blood of Jesus reconfigure my spirit to be alive to the voice of God. In Jesus name, amen!

Comments