Transformation Prayer For Soul and Body


Photo by Suhyeon Choi
 

23 And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God], and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete [and found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah). (1 Thessalonians 5:23 AMPC)

Soul
·        Father GOD, The Owner of my soul, in the name of Jesus, transform my soul, the soul of [insert your full names here] to conform to the image and likeness of GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my soul conform and respond to the name of My Lord and Saviour. Protect my soul from the invocation of the powers of darkness. Let my soul ONLY respond to the name and voice of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

·        Father in the name of Jesus, let my soul respond and conform to Holy Ghost Fire and His Power. Holy Ghost Fire and Power recharge and infill my soul to respond and conform to faith in Christ Jesus and respond and conform to the things of GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my soul respond quickly to and completely conform to the Word of God, the commandment of GOD and the instruction of GOD. The word of God is the lamp and light of my soul. The commandment of God is the guide and guard to my soul. The instructions of God is the path of life to my soul. Therefore my soul shall adhere and conform to these three cord confluence of life. In the name of Jesus, amen. 

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my soul, the soul of [insert name(s)] respond to and conform to the blood of Jesus. Let the blood of Jesus renew my soul. My soul, I refuse you to wander in corruption and the corruptible things of this World. Let the BLOOD of Jesus reconnect my soul to the Source and Author of life. Jesus Christ, the Author and Source of life is the Patriarch of my soul. Let the BLOOD of Jesus lead my soul to her eternal destination in Heaven. In Jesus name, amen.

Body
·        Father GOD, Master-maker, Miracle Worker, in the name of Jesus, transform my body, the body of [insert your full names here] to conform to Your image and likeness of the Almighty GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my body conform and respond to the name of My Lord and Saviour. Protect my body from the invocation of the powers of darkness. Let my body ONLY respond to the name and voice of Jesus my deliverer.

·        Father in the name of Jesus, let my body respond and conform to Holy Spirit’ Fire and His Power. Holy Ghost Fire and Power recharge and spirit-fill my body to respond and conform to faith in Christ Jesus and respond and conform to the things of GOD.

·        Father, in the name of Jesus, let my body respond quickly to and completely conform to the Word of God, the commandment of GOD and the instruction of GOD.

·    Father, in the name of Jesus, let my body, the body of [insert name(s)] respond and conform to the blood of Jesus. Let my body respond to the life in the blood of Jesus. In Jesus name, amen.

·        I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over my eye gate, ear gate, nose gate, the mouth gate, my armpit, my anus, my private organs and the hairs on my body. I close these gates to satan and his agents. I decree and declare that they are no go area to satan and his cohorts.

Comments

Post a Comment