PRAYER IN THE TIME OF PESTILENCE


    Photo by Edwin Hooper on Unsplash 

Is there anything you can see in your family, your life, your destiny that God has done to glorify his name? Anything at all that would make you say, “Thank you Father?” If not for the Father you would be utterly consumed by the enemy. If you cannot think of anything, the fact that you have the breath of life is enough. It signifies another day, another opportunity to thank Him, to do better and be better for the Lord Jesus. Thank your Heavenly Father. Has he not made your home Goshen in the time of plague? It is not because we are righteous but because He is a merciful God. He alone choses to favour us, protect us, abide with us, to care for and protect us. Thank you, Father.
Before praying this prayer ensure you have right standing with the Lord, confess your sin and repent. Once your sins are under the blood of Jesus pray with boldness. If you are going through trials and tribulation, do not lose your faith because of circumstances. Job shows us that Christians get attacked because they are true believers. So, beloved do not loose heart. Many are the afflictions of righteous BUT the Lord delivers him from them ALL. Continue to pray, press in and stand firm in the Lord. If the Lord is chastising you, allow Him to. Do not fear the chastisement of the Lord, for God is come to prove you that his fear may be before your face, so that you do not sin (Exodus 20:20). God chastises His children that He loves but rebukes His enemies. Therefore, keep the commandments of the Lord your God, walk in his ways, and continue to fear Him (Deuteronomy 8:6).

Fear Not Beloved
Who is like like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like You, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders? (Exodus 15:11). I will not fear man but I will only fear God. I will fear God who can destroy both spirit and body. For the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray for grace to you listen to the Voice of God with diligence, obedience and faith. I repent where I have not observed to do all The Lord’s commandments and statutes. Deliver me from every curse associated with this. Father God, please do not let any curse/s come upon me and overtake me.

In the wonder-working name of Jesus, The Almighty, The Word of God, The King of Kings, I will not fear ANYTHING. I receive an infilling of the outpouring of the Love of God. There is no fear in love; because fear has torment. I reject every spirit of torment trailing and projecting and shooting fiery darts of fearful thoughts and imaginations at me. I quench every fiery dart with the shield of faith.

In the name of Jesus, I bind every spirit of fear and oppression attacking me with thoughts of homelessness, destitution, joblessness, loss of income, loss, famine, ill health, death, starvation, persecution, assault, intimidation, embarrassment, shame, demotion and pestilence. For God’s word says, “He that fears is not made perfect in love.” Let God’s perfect love shed abroad in my heart cast out all fear in me and my environment (1 John 4:18). I declare, I am strong and only courageous as the Lord has commanded me in His word. I refuse to be a coward in Jesus name. I will stand on the word of God and see His deliverance.

In the name of Jesus, let THE fear and dread of the Lord fall upon my enemies; by the greatness of Your arm Father God, they shall be as still as a stone; till my loved ones and I which you have purchased by the blood of Jesus, pass over the attacks of the enemy, O Lord (Exodus 15:16). Let the angel of death, the spirit of pestilence and plague see the blood of Jesus and pass over us. Let the blood of Jesus speak protection, healing and health over us.  Let every plague and pestilence stalking ALWAYS find us under the pavilion of the Lord, safe from harm. I will not fear sickness and death: for the Lord my God, He shall fight for us (Deuteronomy 3:22). Father, send Your fear before me, and destroy all my enemies that attack, cause all my enemies and adversaries to turn their backs to me as they flee from your rebuke (Exodus 23:27).

This day begin to put dread and  fear for the name (say your name) whenever it is called out at evil altars, the apple of your eye upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear reports of (your name and those of your loved ones), and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of us (Deuteronomy 2:25).

I stand on Genesis 15:1 that says, “Fear not, I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. And Genesis 26:24 that says Fear not, for I am with thee.”  My God and my father, you word says you are with me, rebuke every devourer and locust from my finances, and the blessing of the Lord. Father regard my affliction and the labour of my hands, and rebuked the devourer for my sake (Genesis 31:42). For You are my provider, in times of need. I declare, I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread. Thank you for my daily bread. Deliver me, I pray thee, from the hand of all household wickedness that sends demons of fear and desires to smite me, and my loved ones (Genesis 32:11).

Comments