PRAYER AGAINST EVIL TRANSFERENCE




In the name of JESUS, I resist, renounce, denounce, curse, cast down, reject and separate myself, my spouse, my siblings, my seed and Godly loved ones with the blood of JESUS from all witchcraft and divination spirits transferred in the womb, evil touches, the laying on of hands, papers, parchments, sexual immorality, food, money, clothes, televisions, cellphones, tablets, computers, all screens, mirrors, demonic tongues, hexes, vexes, spells, incantations, chants, sayings, whispers, and muttering, projections, satanic agents, satanic images, satanic seals, satanic marks, satanic rituals, evil initiations in the earth, spiritual and dream realms, matter, symbols, the elements (air, water, fire, the earth, celestial and lunar bodies) and any demonically charged object, subject, programme, movie or entity.

In the name of JESUS, I reject the spirits embedded in the above mentioned. I further reject all future transference of spirits in JESUS’s Mighty Name.

I reject and renounce all drawing of us towards doing evil and empty deeds. I reject the control and suggestions of the darkness in the name of JESUS.

In the name of JESUS, I command a Standard of the Blood of JESUS to separate me, my spouse, seed, siblings, Godly loved ones FROM THE INFLUENCE AND REACH OF WITCHCRAFT. I use the sword of the Spirit of GOD to separate witchcraft, witches and witchcraft devils from our spirit’s, soul’s and bodies.

In the name of JESUS, I decree and declare that I, my spouse, siblings, seed and Godly Loved ones are one with JESUS and divorce and separate myself, my spouse, my seed, my siblings and my Godly loved ones from one-ness with witches and devils, their control, manipulation, exertion, oppression, depression, their influence, witchcraft, and bewitchments in JESUS’s Mighty Name.  

In the name of JESUS, I remove my agreement from all demonic covenants instituted by witchcraft spirits and wicked human spirits in the name of JESUS.

Comments