PRAYER AGAINST WITCHCRAFT INFESTATIONS




In the name of JESUS, ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER cleanse me of all witchcraft infestations designed to transfer or mimic sickness and infirmity in my body by injecting viruses, germs and bacteria in JESUS’s Mighty Name. By the stripes of JESUS I am healed from all devils of sickness and disease from my bones and joints, my mental faculties, my muscular system, my digestive system, my respiratory system, circulatory system and the central nervous system.

In the name of JESUS, I renounce, bind, break and destroy all devils of infirmity through witchcraft embedding and deterioration using power drawn from the sun, moon, stars, air, darkness, graveyards, water, fire, earth, blood sacrifice and libations, sexual perversion, lust, seduction and immorality, idolatry and defilements, artefacts, oils, lotions, potions, caldrons. Come out with all your roots and go back to your senders wherever they are and destroy them. Pack your load and Go in the name of JESUS!

ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER, In the name of JESUS, I pray you break off my neck, my bones and my joints all satanic yokes, satanic spiritual pressure, trouble, chaos, confusion and burdens sent through witchcraft to tie me up, hinder, discourage, wear me out, make me tired, depressed and oppressed. For the word of God says he whom the Son of God sets free is free indeed. I come into complete agreement with that word in JESUS’s Mighty Name. 

I receive the quickening of the HOLY SPIRIT in my body and send back fatigue, apathy, sickness, oppression, confusion and any spirit I have not named that I am presently dealing with back to its sender to destroy them in the name of JESUS.  For the law of God says since you love cursing, let your curses stick unto you as a wet garment. Let the pit you have dug for me catch you. Let the net you have laid for my feet catch yours. The law of God gives me authority through JESUS to condemn every tongue that rises and revolts against me in Judgement as this is my inheritance from GOD and my righteousness is from GOD ADONAI. Therefore,  I decree and declare your destruction according to the curses you uttered against myself, my spouse, my seed, my siblings, my Godly loved ones in JESUS Mighty name!

In the name of JESUS, ABBA your word says in Exodus 22:18 Thou shall not suffer a witch to live, thou shall not suffer a sorcerer to live. Put to death anyone who does evil magic. Thou shall not allow a woman to live that practices sorcery. Let this word be established in the life of every witch calling for my destruction in JESUS’s Mighty Name. I command the powers of every witch attacking me and my loved ones to go to zero, I send your enchantments and spells back to you right now in JESUS’s name. I command you witches to be powerless to use your powers of retaliation and I bind all attack demons and hounds of hell you have assigned against me to attack and destroy you.

Father your word says to witches, And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand and thou shalt have no more soothsayers (Micah 5:12). Sever their witchcrafts and destroy the soothsayers attacking me in Jesus name.

In the name of JESUS, I bind all witchcraft covens targeting my spouse, my seed, my siblings, myself and my Godly loved ones to be bound from summoning evil spirits and devils to attack me using witchcraft, divination, necromancy, sex magic and satanic rituals. Wherever our names are being named by conjurers to manifest as harm, sickness, hardship, all forms of satanic death, waste, loss, pain, rejection, hatred and loss be destroyed in JESUS’s Mighty name.

Comments