PRAYER AGAINST WITCHCRAFT SPIRITS


Photo by Jan Huber

ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER I come before Your Throne of GRACE and MERCY. I ask for forgiveness for all sin, iniquity and transgressions I  and my ancestors have committed against GOD and HIS RIGHTEOUS LAW. 

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.”  (Psalm 51:1- 3).   

Confess sin all the sins you can remember by name.

Forgive me RIGHTEOUS FATHER OF MERCY of all sin I cannot remember or that is counted against me unawares. I bring these sins under the blood of Jesus my redeemer. I receive forgiveness through the blood of JESUS for the remission and blotting out of my sin.

Abba, My GOD, I ask that you cover all my doors and breaches with the blood of JESUS… and those of my spouse, seed, siblings, my Godly Loved ones. Save us from blood-guiltiness, wrath and the dead  works of the flesh and establish us in your righteousness GOD!

By THE FAITH of JESUS, I put on the full armour of GOD, we put on GOD’s Armour of light and we bind all opposition in the heavens designed to resist this prayer and the Angels of ALMIGHTY GOD assigned to us for battle and ministration. I ask that FATHER GOD would empower our angels to prevail against and withstand the princes and powers in the second heaven. 

I pray THAT CREATER OF ALL, THE LORD OF THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN WOULD ARISE AND SEND YOUR REBUKE IN THE HEAVENS AND MAKE A WAY FOR US MY GOD. Arise oh GOD and let your enemies be scattered. Send them into derision and confusion. Let the fear and dread of GOD fall upon them and pursue them in JESUS’S MIGHTY NAME.

In the name of JESUS, I come against all stolen power and authority manifesting through human spirits that are operating through witchcraft in the earth realm, dream realm and spirit realm against me and my loved ones

In the name of JESUS, I renounce, reject, nullify and cast down all domination, manipulation and control of my spirit, soul and body through witchcraft, sorcery, divination, necromancy, satanism and witchcraft spirits, in the spirit world, earth realm and dream realm.

In the name of JESUS, ABBA rebuke all witchcraft spirits working against me and my loved ones in the name of JESUS

In the name of JESUS, I command the Blood of JESUS to go into every realm where my name and that of my loved ones is being called for destruction in JESUS name. Let the Blood of JESUS destroy and disable every atmosphere witches, wizards or warlocks are using to attack me.

ABBA MY HEAVENLY FATHER make it impossible for the atmospheres, hemispheres, stratospheres to cooperate with their evil intents. Send confusion in their midst.

In the name of JESUS, I send the Blood of JESUS to blot out all defilements empowering witchcraft attacks performed against me and my loved ones in JESUS name.

In the name of JESUS, I come against all soulish realm initiatives collaborated together through the use of the will of witches and wizards and satanic agents and directed with intent to kill, steal or destroy my spirit, soul and body.

Comments