PRAYER AGAINST COVID-19




Photo by Volodymyr Hryshenko

My Father and God, in the name of Jesus, I pray for your people, they have nowhere else to run to but to you.

They have come to you, protect guide and shield them in this day of plague. May your healing power manifest in them. Abba Father, Most High God, protect and guard your people. Save and deliver us. We run to you, for we have nowhere else to go. Do not forsake us, Lord.

Some trust their satans, demons and gods but we have only You and we trust in You. Abba Father, let this plague pass over us. Angel of death you will not know our dwelling place in Jesus name.

Covid-19 or whatever you are called, I decree and declare I am not your candidate neither am I your target. I reject you and I say NOOO! I refuse to open my gates, doors and entrance for you.
In the name of Jesus, be gone Covid-19!

You are not welcome in my life and you will never be welcome.

In the name of Jesus, be gone Covid-19!

Covid-19 I decree and declare whether you like it or not, Passover over me, my loved ones and my dwelling place in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.

We are safe and protected by the reason and power that is in the blood of Jesus Christ. I cover my body, soul and spirit with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Thank you Abba Father for your help and salvation. 

Thank you, wonder-working Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments