Divine Protection

                                                   
You are under the shadow of His wings.
Image (c)Red Pill        
                                                 
Read Psalm125 

 Psalm27:1-2 (NLT) 
          
"The LORD is my light and my salvation- so why I should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress , protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall." 


Psalm 27:1-2 (KJV)

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even my enemies and foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell"

Dearly beloved, trust in the Lord and have fellowship with Him and you will walk in the light with Him.He will protect, guide and strengthen you against the evil one and his cohorts.The enemy will not lord it over you.He will do good to You and make you His blessed treasure.Amen.

Confession for Today

My Protection is guaranteed, sure and secure in the LORD JESUS CHRIST. No power will prevail against me. My enemies and foes will stumble and fall . I am a victor in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.Amen!

Comments