The Favour of the Lord is yours today

 Gods favour is a treasure chest.
Image (c)  Digital a
Read Psalm 102:1-5


Isaiah 49:8 (NIV)
For He says, "In the time of My favour I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you..."

 2Corinthians 6:2 (NIV)
"I tell you, now is the time of Gods favour, now is the day of salvation." 


As believers we sometimes go through periods that test our faith. At times tribulations seem to be never ending. I have good news for you today.  Isaiah spoke these words a long time ago and they ring true for you today. God has heard you cries for help, He sees your heart and has appointed a day for your salvation. That day is today. He will not only save you but His favour (graciousness, kindness, mercy)  surrounds you like a shield, ... TODAY.

Confession for today

I am satisfied with Gods favour (graciousness) and full of the blessing of the Lord. I grow in favour with God and with man. Even my enemies shall show me favour from today because I am blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name. Amen.

Comments