I AM that I AM.

 Who is God to You?

From the beginning of creation God has revealed Himself to mankind. He said He is the eternal God of all generations. A God that lives and reigns in all generations. A God that must be worshiped by all generations of the earth. He does not share His glory with anyone or god. This is the only thing God demands of us. To Honor and worship His Holy Name in all generations. To serve Him and Him alone.This is why God revealed Himself to His servant Moses.

Exodus 3:14 - 16 (NLT)

God replied to Moses, " I AM WHO I AM.* Say this to the people of Israel: I AM has sent me to you." God said also to Moses, " Say this to the people of Israel: YAHWEH,* the God of your ancestors - the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob - has sent me to you. This is My eternal name, MY NAME to be remembered for all generations."

Exodus 3:14 - 15 (KJV)

And God said unto Moses, " I AM that I AM: and He said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, has sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is My memorial unto all generations.


The heart of a merciful GOD.

Exodus 34:5 - 10

Then the Lord came down in a cloud and stood there with him: and He called out His own name, YAHWEH.* The Lord Passed in front of Moses, calling out, "YAHWEH!* The LORD! The God of compassion and mercy! I AM slow to anger and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.

I lavish unfailing love to a thousand generations.* I forgive iniquity, rebellion, and sin. But I do not excuse the guilty. I lay the sins of parent upon their children and grandchildren;their entire family is affected -even children in the third and fourth generations."

And he said, " Oh Lord, if it is true that I have found favor with you, then please travel with us. Yes, this is a stubborn and rebellious people but please forgive our iniquity and our sins. Claim us as your own special possessions."

Then the Lord replied, " Listen, I AM making a covenant with you in the presence of all your people. I will perform miracles that have never been performed anywhere in all the earth or in any nation. And all the people around will see the power of the LORD - the awesome power I will display for you."

Nature of God

Again, God revealed His nature to us. In Him is compassion, mercy, grace and glory. He is full of love and kindness and forever faithful. Though He remembers iniquity and sins up to the fourth generation, He shows His love to a thousand  generations. How awesome is His nature and amazing is His love? He is a God of forgiveness and patience. He bears with our weaknesses and mortal flesh. He endures our stubborn and rebellious nature. He is ever ready to claim you as His eternal possessions if you run to Him.He is God! There is none like HIM. Amen!

(Take some time to reflect before the Fathers throne of grace. The Holy Spirit will bring issues in your life that need to be dealt with. God does not want sin ruling you because its end is always destruction and death. As a loving Father his desire is to set  you free to walk in what Christ purchased for you with his death and resurrection. You can meditate on Psalm 51.)

Confession for today



Father in  the name of Jesus let your mercy abort every judgement that is standing against my life and destiny, either through any rebellion or stubbornness I have displayed. Father deliver me by your awesome power, display your greatness against every stubborn habit and weakness in me. Father I obtain grace from heaven to be a witness of your power to save and deliver in Jesus name.


Comments