My Place of Refuge

God is your place of refuge (freedom from fear)
Image (c) Voidx

Read  Psalm 91

Deuteronomy 33:27(NLT)

“The eternal God is your refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you; He cries out, ‘Destroy them!’ “


Deuteronomy 33: 27(KJV)

“The eternal God is thy refuge , and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from thee; and shall say , Destroy them”


God is your refuge and fortress. He is your shield and power that saves from danger. He has stretched His arms of deliverance to you. Your enemies shall be thrust out and be destroyed. Because you run to Him and make Him your place of refuge all the powers ,forces of darkness attacking you shall be destroyed. You are delivered in Jesus Name.


Confession for Today

I called upon the Lord, who is worthy of my praise, He saved me and delivered me from my strong enemies. He gave me victory over my accusers and preserved me from their attack in Jesus mighty Name. Amen

Comments