A New begining in Jesus Christ

Spring is God's way of reminding us that His mercy's are new every morning. 

Photo (c) Billy Alexander


Read Genesis 1

Romans  4:17 (NLT)
That is what the scriptures mean when God told him, " I have made you the father of many nations. This happened because Abraham believed in the God who brings the dead back to life and who creates new things out of nothing.

Romans 4:17 (KJV)
As it is written (I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him who believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which not be as though they were.

Today believe the WORD of God (Jesus Christ)  and every good thing that is dead in your life will be resurrected. What has Father (God) promised you? What are you believing Him for? A spouse, a job ... breakthrough. What ever it is, know that you serve a living God. Today He has created a new beginning for you out of nothing. Believe Him and it will be well with you.

Confession for today: 
Father  I believe your powerful WORD for my life. In the name of Jesus Christ, Satan I take back every good thing you stole from me. I command a new beginning in my life. I decree, let there be light into every dark area of my life. I decree let there be riches, glory, peace, success and the destiny God ordained for me. In Jesus name I pray, amen.


  






Comments

  1. Hi,

    Don't forget to post your prayer requests, comments and testimonies.

    You can also sign up to get my posts delivered to your your email.Just Sign up to follow my blog.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment