Overcoming fear

The Word of God is the key to your deliverance.
 Photo (c) Billy Alexander 
    


Hi!

The scripture for today is:

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you with my victorious right hand" Isa 41:10 (NLT).

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: Be not dismayed for I am thy God: I will strengthened thee; yea I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee the right hand of my righteousness" Isa 41:10 (KJV). 

Are you afraid, discouraged and dismayed because of events, trials, challenges and problems? Don't be! Just take a look at the  love of God for you.His promise to you  today is He will uphold you, be with and help you. He has stretched His right hand over to you, just take hold of it.


Today's Confession is : In the Name of Jesus Christ, as I'm holding the right hand of God I am not afraid, dismayed or discouraged. I am more than a conqueror, lifted high above my circumstances and situations in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 

God bless you,
Pastor Charles 
    







Comments

  1. Amen,

    Do you take prayer requests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do,I dedicate a special time Monday to Friday for requests from this blog. Please post your testimonies too. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment