No Retreat! No Surrender!


God surrounds us as a shield
  image (c)the Backyard Armory
There are times in life when you need to stand as a believer and not give the enemy a chance. Today is such a day. The Lord gave me a bold declaration for the month of May. And I know that some of you are experiencing the enemies’ attempts to make you lose your faith and fortitude.

Praise God, I have a word for you from Him. Do you know that God has released His exceeding power to deliver you? This deliverance shall be permanent.

Our declaration is taken from Psalm 44.

Father in the name of Jesus By your POWER I reject being butchered by the enemy. I bind, destroy and cast away every trap of disgrace that the enemy has set before me. My life and destiny hear the word of the Lord; you will not be plundered by those who hate you.

Arise Lord and let every satanic enemy be scattered. I send the fire of God to devour every foe. When the enemy comes at me with trouble, to kill, steal or destroy my life and destiny, I have authority in Christ to command him to flee. Every agent of darkness coming at me one way, flee seven ways by the fire of God.

I cease to be an image of scorn and derision to those around me. I am who God says I am. I am blessed, healed and delivered.
 I cease to be an image of constant humiliation. 

I command double honor for every shame I have suffered thus far in the name of Jesus. Shame, you will no longer be written on my face for God has silenced the taunts of mockers.

Father cause my heart to not desert you. Help me Holy Spirit to not violate your covenant and stray from your path. I cast off every garment of darkness and death. You are NOT my portion in the name of Jesus. Father remove anything that has taken my affection away from you. Strengthen my walk in You. Strengthen my faith in You.

Because of the blood of Jesus and the power of the Holy Ghost I am delivered from the oppression of the devil. Anointing of God break every yoke of oppression, depression, suppression, derision.  I will not collapse in the dust in shame, for the Lord has ransomed me because of His great love for me. I am delivered. IT SHALL BE PERMANENT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Comments