GOD IS FOR YOU


 You ARE FREE!


Rom 8:1-4 (ASV)

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. 
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made me free from the law of sin and of death. 
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God, sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 
4 that the ordinance of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit


What a powerful word this is. It is pointing to the fact that our position in Christ (which is FAR above all dominion and rule, powers and principalities – every demonic rank); is the position from which we should approach every situation in life. The bible tells us that we are hidden in Christ. 

Do you understand where Christ is? He is seated (as a conquering King and Priest) on the right hand of God; a position of POWER. The Creator of the universe, galaxies and all says, He is your vindicator. His heart is not to condemn those that are in Him.

Rom 8:31 (ASV)

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?

Who can say a thing when God has not said it can be SO? Who can say NO when God has said YES?  

No power can change the decision of God concerning your life. You have been bestowed with His glory and so no authority or power can change it.

The ranting of the enemy cannot change the mind of God. Who is accusing you when God has chosen you? You have been chosen and made His Elect. Who is  condemning you when God has made you righteous in Christ?

There is no condemnation for you who are in Christ Jesus. But you must be in Christ, first. It is a free gift. Who is denying you your rights when God has restored all things back to you? 

Christ has given all things back to you by paying the ultimate debt with His Life and blood. He has lifted you up from obscurity to a place of Honor.

Confession

Thank you Father in Jesus name for declaring me righteous when I deserved condemnation. I cease to walk around with the burden of guilt because Christ has set me free. 

 Thank you for choosing me when I faced rejection. Thank you for stretching out your victorious arm and lifting me up out of the shackles and bondage of the enemy. 
Thank you for setting me free from satanic imprisonment. I am free and free indeed. Thank you Jesus for giving me back all things and granting me victory with such a great price. Thank you, most gracious and loving Father in Jesus name I pray. Amen!

Comments

  1. This is so powerful Pastor. I would like to add that as believers we need to have the attitude as Christ. I would just like to encourage people out there to not condemn people who have made mistakes.If they are repentant we should give them room to grow into a place of restoration. In the same vein, I would encourage people to Not define themselves according to their mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment