STEPPING OUT


Psalm 68:19 NIV

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior,
   who daily bears our burdens.

Beloved, can you believe the month of May has gone by since we started our prayer programme? In May, God has moved mightily in the lives of so many believers around the World. Our God is a faithful God. He kept faith with us.

He spoke and brought His word to pass. God said that in that month He would bring many of us into REST; and many would walk into their blessings and that blessings would locate many more.

Many did not believe because of what they were going through, many did not believe because they never thought it was possible for their situation to turn around within so short a time.

But God has never said a thing without accomplishing it. Thank Him for His word. Thank Him for bringing you through. Right there where you are, lift your hands to the King of kings and give Him glory and honour.

I have a fresh word for this coming month from the LORD. The month of June is a month God is saying,

“YOU ARE STEPPING OUT...”



He is saying the DAY, TIME AND SEASON of stepping out has come.


Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 NIV

1 There is a time for everything,
   and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
   a time to plant and a time to uproot, 


 3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
   a time to tear down and a time to build,
 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
   a time to mourn and a time to dance,

 5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
   a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
 6 a time to search and a time to give up,
   a time to keep and a time to throw away,

 7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
   a time to be silent and a time to speak,
 8 a time to love and a time to hate,
   a time for war and a time for peace.

It is a move that is taking place in the spiritual realm and manifesting in the physical. What are you stepping out of and stepping out from?

You are stepping out of sickness to good health and soundness of mind. All eaters of flesh have been caged, that is the spirit of infirmity that has been destroying your health. Healing simply means to restore back to health and wholeness; nothing missing and nothing broken. “... I AM the Lord that heals you. (Exodus 15:26b, NLT).

You are stepping out of failure to great success because failure is no longer your portion. Success is the attainment of favour and a desired/desirable outcome. “May he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed.” (Psalm 20:4, NLT).

You are stepping out of poverty to prosperity, riches, wealth and super abundance. This is God’s plan for you. Prosperity is a state of sustained economic and overall success in every area of your life. “You will enjoy the fruit of your labour. How joyful and prosperous you will be!” (Psalm 128:2, NLT).

You are stepping out of rags and into princely robes, for you are discarding those rags and throwing them away. Jesus is saying to you, “All who are victorious will be clothed in white (robes), I will never erase their names from the book of Life, but I will announce before my Father and His angels that they are mine.” (Revelation 3:5, NLT).

You are stepping out of sorrow into gladness, joy and happiness. An end has been put to all sorrow and tragedy in your life. God has put a new song into your heart and life. “Give me happiness, O Lord, for I give myself to You. (Psalm 86:4, NLT).

You are stepping out of rejection into acceptance and recognition. No more rejection as it has been nailed to the cross. The Lord is saying, “ ... My soul will not reject you.”(Leviticus 26:11, NLT).

You are stepping out of obscurity to fame and greatness. Obscurity has been wiped away by the blood of Jesus. “I will make you into a great nation. And I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others. (Genesis 12:2, NLT).

You are stepping out of every jail and into freedom. God has released you from every satanic prison. God has jailed every jailer. “SO if the Son sets you free, you are truly free.”(John 8:36, NLT). Jesus has set you free. Step out of slavery, bondage and into freedom. The yoke of bondage and slavery has been broken. Broken and broken forever. You are free and free indeed.

Today’s Confession

Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for last month. Thank you for all that you have done. 

I believe your word for this month. I believe your report that I am stepping out; stepping out into my prosperity. I take by force my right to prosper and believe you will give me the power to get wealth. Thank you Father for divinely connecting me to my increase. 

I confess that I walk in your favour. I am a success, in the name of Jesus. I reject all sicknesses and walk into my healing. I reject all bondage and claim my release from bondage and slavery. I receive the fruit of the Spirit and continually walk in JOY and Peace. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Comments